Hells Angels Thailand Refute Ex-Member Beating Claims

webfact

Hells Angels Thailand Refute Ex-Member Beating Claims

he.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Thai members of the Hells Angels motorbike club have dismissed claims by a former member that he was beaten by Australian members after he went to police and press earlier this week.

Both Thai and foreign members unanimously voted the now ex-Sergeant-at-arms, out of the club following numerous infractions of the rules – a decision the biker wasn't willing to accept.

Through messaging applications the ex-Sergeant-at-arms made numerous threats to members and prospects, one of which was a photo of his foot. A major no-no in Thai culture and deemed to be seriously insulting. In addition to boasting to other Thai members and people that he will go to the police and get the Australian members kicked out of the country even before the fight.

After the ex-Sergeant-at-arms was voted out he arrived at a members meeting carrying a baseball bat making threats to those attending and calling out several Australian members of the Chapter.

This led to a fight (7th March) where an Australian member who resides in Bangkok fought the ex-Sergeant-at-arms in defense of the Thai prospects the ex-Sergeant-at-arms was making threats to for several weeks.

The fight was a one-on-one, fists only and witnessed by over 20 both Thai and foreign people, who saw the ex-Sergeant-at-arms take a fair beating and felt the matter was now closed.

The ex-Sergeant-at-arms had other ideas and going against much of what the Hells Angels stand for, he went to police and filed an assault report against his former compatriots claiming he was beaten four-on-one.

Not satisfied with going to the police, the ex-Sergeant-at-arms then went to the press to claim he was ousted and beaten by Australian members of the Chapter he described as infiltrators.

Thai members of the club who wish to remain anonymous, outright dismiss his claims stating he was ousted from the club by a national vote and he is unwilling to accept this decision. The decision was prior to the fight which was instigated by the ex-Sergeant-at-arms himself.

No matter the outcome, the ex-Sergeant-at-arms will never be allowed to return as a member of the Hells Angels.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-15

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is probably complaining because the fight was a one on one.

It was unfair bacause he couldn't ring 6 of his mates to help give the other fella a a kicking.

But seriously, a Hells Angel going to make a complaint about assault to the police?

I have never heard of such a complete and utter pussy in my life.

Hells Angels.

Lets be honest, a bunch of one step above monkeys who cannot stand alone and be a normal person in the world. 

Look how tough I am on my big motorbike with 10 mates behind me. I wear a uniform so people will know I have friends who wear the same uniform so that means I can scare you, sorry , I mean me and my friends can scare you.

Want to to prove you're a big hard man?  Join the army and go do something useful.

16 hours ago, overherebc said:

Hells Angels.

Lets be honest, a bunch of one step above monkeys who cannot stand alone and be a normal person in the world. 

Look how tough I am on my big motorbike with 10 mates behind me. I wear a uniform so people will know I have friends who wear the same uniform so that means I can scare you, sorry , I mean me and my friends can scare you.

Want to to prove you're a big hard man?  Join the army and go do something useful.

Obvious by your post you've never met one.

Never sat down, had a beer and a good chat with one.

One on one. Man to man.

Absolutely nothing to do with anything you have written.

The patch does not make the man.

The man makes the patch.

Think about that for a while...

Off topic derogatory baiting post and reply removed

Also:

A troll post has been trashed, don't like the topic then move on but do not leave your comments in here for others to clear up

3 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

One on one. Man to man.

The man makes the patch.

I would never have anything to do with a group that would accept me as a member.

6 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

One on one. Man to man.

The man makes the patch.

I think you must mean that the man makes the patch that means absolutely bugger all.

You also seem to be suggesting that motorbike gang crooks such as Hell's Angels (that's what they are, remember, if they're real HAs) are somehow deep, compassionate, worthy members of society that would drink, man to man (what a daft expression) with someone who wasn't a member. They wouldn't, as a rule, unless there was something in it for them. 

Does drinking and chatting, one to one, man to man, with a HA criminal somehow make you more of a man than two other blokes having a drink and a chat?

Think about it for a while.

As a biker I belonged to a group of bikers in UK. We used to have weekend runs, stayed in nice places, planned visits to interesting places etc etc. No badges, patches or slogans etc etc. 

90% of us had one modern bike and one or two vintage bikes and on the vintage runs we had the essential trailer.

We booked ahead as a 'group tour' no mention of bikes and without fail after the stay we were told we were welcome anytime to return.

None of us needed to talk Man to Man, whatever that means.

1 hour ago, gdgbb said:

I think you must mean that the man makes the patch that means absolutely bugger all.

You also seem to be suggesting that motorbike gang crooks such as Hell's Angels (that's what they are, remember, if they're real HAs) are somehow deep, compassionate, worthy members of society that would drink, man to man (what a daft expression) with someone who wasn't a member. They wouldn't, as a rule, unless there was something in it for them. 

Does drinking and chatting, one to one, man to man, with a HA criminal somehow make you more of a man than two other blokes having a drink and a chat?

Think about it for a while.

Never met one have you?

19 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Give me one good reason how it would improve my life.

And there you have it.

Typical of the majority of posters on this thread spouting rubbish and heresay. I read it in a book so it must be true. I saw it on Gang tv so it must be true. Rape chickens and bite heads off women - it must be true.
 Your codswollop written in your previous post shows you don't really know. You've never met one, let alone several, you are just surmising. And until you do actually know, and make a formed opinion with your own mind from said meeting and conversation you will never really know. Will you. End of.

One of my Pattaya mates rides a Big Harley etc etc. He is no Hells Angel.

He's quite a successful and well off person in the area. Never once has he said to me 'we need to to talk man to man'

Most, well only about 99% of the so called 'Hells Angels' in Pattaya Thailand are wanna be types.

Jesus, I gave up wanting to be in a gang when I grew up at the age of twelve.

31 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

And there you have it.

Typical of the majority of posters on this thread spouting rubbish and heresay. I read it in a book so it must be true. I saw it on Gang tv so it must be true. Rape chickens and bite heads off women - it must be true.
 Your codswollop written in your previous post shows you don't really know. You've never met one, let alone several, you are just surmising. And until you do actually know, and make a formed opinion with your own mind from said meeting and conversation you will never really know. Will you. End of.

Why would I want to spend time with people who dress in the same style that makes them feel that they are intimidating people. 

Yes there is a group in Pattaya that do a lot for charity every year etc etc and good for them.

But, they are not 'Hell's Angels'.

They don't need to talk, to anyone, to use your expression 'man to man'

For me that's an expression used by someone with a big bike, a small intellect and a small xxxx.

Not a personal comment ?

6 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

And there you have it.

Using the phrase "end of" doesn't mean that you're off the hook.  Go on, tell us the true facts about real Hell's Angels (not the local unofficial ones) so that we can see how wrong we are.

6 hours ago, gdgbb said:

Using the phrase "end of" doesn't mean that you're off the hook.  Go on, tell us the true facts about real Hell's Angels (not the local unofficial ones) so that we can see how wrong we are.

Given up banging my head against a brick wall.

Go find out for yourself. If you are so fascinated by them.

Bye.

3 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Hells Angels just boys with some very nice toys, why is everyone scared of bikers? Most of those guys are ok and just like you and I

The ones who kidnapped and murdered their bro in Jontien last year included? Not too bright using that rental truck with GPS!

4 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Given up banging my head against a brick wall.

Go find out for yourself. If you are so fascinated by them.

Bye.

You were the one eulogising about the little angels, not me, so the onus is on you to back up what you were saying about a group whose activities are well know, and that is not for charitable activities.  The fascination seems to be coming from someone who extols the virtues of drinking, one to one, man to man, not me!

Archived