Hells Angels Thailand Refute Ex-Member Beating Claims

webfact

On 3/17/2017 at 2:27 PM, gdgbb said:

You were the one eulogising about the little angels, not me, so the onus is on you to back up what you were saying about a group whose activities are well know, and that is not for charitable activities.  The fascination seems to be coming from someone who extols the virtues of drinking, one to one, man to man, not me!

Ok. I'll bite. One more go...

I've been into motorcycles and in and around proper m/c clubs all my adult life. Less so, since i moved here 13 odd  years ago, but still visit members when i'm back in England who remain very good friends.

I do not need to explain anything to YOU. I know already, you do not, with your blinkered prejudice, i am not wasting time explaining to someone whom i have never met, and who i do not know personally.

Stick to sensationalist media and American tv series for your "info", and looking in from the outside. Me, i can look out from the inside.

Hope we never meet in a bar for a drink - we would'nt get on.

When we do right, no one remembers.

When we do wrong, no one forgets.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/15/2017 at 8:27 PM, overherebc said:

Hells Angels.

Lets be honest, a bunch of one step above monkeys who cannot stand alone and be a normal person in the world. 

Look how tough I am on my big motorbike with 10 mates behind me. I wear a uniform so people will know I have friends who wear the same uniform so that means I can scare you, sorry , I mean me and my friends can scare you.

Want to to prove you're a big hard man?  Join the army and go do something useful.

If history is correct the Hells Angels were started by ex army men after war and were exclusively Army men for the initial beginning time period of the Hells Angels. I would love for you to not hide behind your keyboard and say your words to their face. But then again that will never happen will it?

Good few friends in UK who were, maybe some still are, bikers.

Had one came over to Thailand last year and told a story about two of them who bought HD's and within weeks started to ignore everyone else to the point of refusing to help one of the guys who had a breakdown because his bike wasn't a HD.

What you/anyone wants to make of that is entirely up to you.

4 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

If history is correct the Hells Angels were started by ex army men after war and were exclusively Army men for the initial beginning time period of the Hells Angels. I would love for you to not hide behind your keyboard and say your words to their face. But then again that will never happen will it?

That's why they all like Harleys, because it was considered unpatriotic to ride anything else after the war not because they were the best bikes around.

The whole idea of the ranking system is army based as well and for me after 9 years in the army the last thing I need or want in civvy street is someone telling what I can and can't do on my bike or what kind of bike I have to ride or where I have to drink my beer or what I have to wear.

If you happy to do that then carry on but I can assure you talking man to man, I assume that means let's find out who is the most intimidating physically or mentally, holds no interest for me.

4 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Ok. I'll bite. One more go...

I've been into motorcycles and in and around proper m/c clubs all my adult life. Less so, since i moved here 13 odd  years ago, but still visit members when i'm back in England who remain very good friends.

I do not need to explain anything to YOU. I know already, you do not, with your blinkered prejudice, i am not wasting time explaining to someone whom i have never met, and who i do not know personally.

Stick to sensationalist media and American tv series for your "info", and looking in from the outside. Me, i can look out from the inside.

Hope we never meet in a bar for a drink - we would'nt get on.

When we do right, no one remembers.

When we do wrong, no one forgets.

GFY.

So you've got nothing then, unless you could share with someone that you do not know just one thing the real Hell's Angels could be applauded for.

Hells Angels: Founding member of Thai chapter bashed as Australian bikies take over 'dark business'

8375344-3x2-700x467.jpg

A member of the Hells Angels in Thailand says Australian bikies are taking over from local members — and says he wants the Thai Government to stop what he calls their "evil" influence.

"Sin" smiles a lot for a man who — until recently — was the Hells Angels enforcer in Thailand.

Thaksin "Sin" Monthonthaksin was one of the founders of the outlaw motorcycle club's Pattaya branch a year ago.

But now he is worried about the direction it is taking.

"It's changed so much because there are many Australians, whose roles and power has been increasing," Mr Thaksin told the ABC.

Charity rides and oversized cheques are being replaced with what he describes as "dark business".

Read the full story from Radio Australia here.

On 18/03/2017 at 3:33 AM, Wake Up said:

He might be dead hard and not care less about a group of unwashed middle aged men who need their friends to back them up.

On 17/03/2017 at 1:32 AM, wakeupplease said:

Hells Angels just boys with some very nice toys, why is everyone scared of bikers? Most of those guys are ok and just like you and I

Who said people are scared, however people do think they're a bunch of overweight middle aged fools.

The dude posted an insult; challenges the other dude, then this dude got his butt wiped fair and square. The fight is witnessed by both Thai and Westerners... all vote the dude out...

and not he claims that three Farangs beat him up..  (hmmm, wrong MO dude).

Grow a pair.

5 hours ago, ffaarraanngg said:

You talk like you're some kind of different species we all ought to be afraid of.

Just unwashed folk on motorbikes who think they're hard when with their mates.

Yeah!

Be afraid...

Be very afraid...

7 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Yeah!

Be afraid...

Be very afraid...

So looking at your TV name you ride a Guzzi. Fantastic bikes, way ahead of HD's in engineering, ok admit the paper mache electrics did have their problems but those and the Ducatis' were nice machines.

I suppose when you look at the HD history Davidson was the Scottish engineer and Harley was the American guy who provided the cash then they really aren't American, they're Scottish bikes so HA's should really wear kilts with their Sporrans full of dollars.

Just sayin'.

11 hours ago, overherebc said:

So looking at your TV name you ride a Guzzi. Fantastic bikes, way ahead of HD's in engineering, ok admit the paper mache electrics did have their problems but those and the Ducatis' were nice machines.

I suppose when you look at the HD history Davidson was the Scottish engineer and Harley was the American guy who provided the cash then they really aren't American, they're Scottish bikes so HA's should really wear kilts with their Sporrans full of dollars.

Just sayin'.

I think there was a French connection there with HD at the start

was it not a French motor in the first ones ?

bit embarrassing for the HD brigade.  ( arm chair on wheels)

I could be wrong ?

Ooh La La,  :jap:

Ps , Still a bit unusual to hear all this

laundry done in Public.

5 minutes ago, overherebc said:

William Harley, Arthur Davidson and later his brother Walter. Started around 1903/4/5, can't remember exactly, in a 10ft x 15ft shed.

No French involved as far as I know.

Correctomondo.

14 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Correctomondo.

Yes your right

They ripped it off.

Had a feeling there was a French connection

http://www.moah.org/motorcycles/?KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=600&width=850

1895 was a crucial year for motorcycle developers. French firm DeDion-Buton introduced the engine (used in both cycles and light trucks) that enabled mass production of motorcycles. It was employed not only by DeDion, but subsequently was copied by other manufacturers, including Harley-Davidson and Indian. Its four-stroke design was light, developed high rpm and employed a more reliable battery and coil-type electic ignition, but the lubrication system was crude and wasteful.

In Racine, Wisconsin, the Pennington Company was working on an internal combustion engine for a motorbike. The engine burned kerosene, and could rotate at speeds up to 500 rpm. The engines connecting rods were directly attached to rear axle cranks, an inflexible design and one that never entered production. America's first production motorcycle was the 1898 Orient-Aster, manufactured by the Mertz Company (Waltham, MA) using a copy of the DeDion-Buton engine. It was coupled to the rear wheel by a drive belt.

Most early motorcycles were equipped with pedals so that an unlucky rider with a failed engine could still get home. They were also handy for getting a little extra uphill push and for starting the machine.

5 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Ok.?

So should be kilts, sporran full of dollars, a black beret and black and white hooped T shirt.

That would be ok by me. :giggle:

I still seem to remember from a tv show many years ago

that the early HD engine was not so reliable

or they had problems with production time.

and some French parts were use on the early HD engines or even complete

motors put in.

Again i could be wrong.

31 minutes ago, onemorechang said:

That would be ok by me. :giggle:

I still seem to remember from a tv show many years ago

that the early HD engine was not so reliable

or they had problems with production time.

and some French parts were use on the early HD engines or even complete

motors put in.

Again i could be wrong.

Wasn't that something to do with being sold to some larger company and got so bad that sons or grandsons bought the name back. The larger company never bothered about quality just quantity. Someone will know for sure but I'm thinking AMC.

4 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Wasn't that something to do with being sold to some larger company and got so bad that sons or grandsons bought the name back. The larger company never bothered about quality just quantity. Someone will know for sure but I'm thinking AMC.

All a little bit off topic but this thread is a bit dead anyway , so don't see a problem.

AFM   I think early 70's, i think.

the same company that made 10 pin bowling  machines ?

Here is some more interesting reading about HD.

https://www.wwag.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/WebSite.woa/wa/DirectAction?action=forceEnglish&page=HighlightFirstVTwin

8 minutes ago, onemorechang said:

All a little bit off topic but this thread is a bit dead anyway , so don't see a problem.

AFM   I think early 70's, i think.

the same company that made 10 pin bowling  machines ?

Here is some more interesting reading about HD.

https://www.wwag.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/WebSite.woa/wa/DirectAction?action=forceEnglish&page=HighlightFirstVTwin

Knew there was an A and an M in it.

Archived