ED visa for 3month

I came to Thailand last week under 3month tourism visa. I plan to stay for 6months until i get back to work again.

So, I need only 3month ED visa. But I fail to find institution to support short period.

Can you share your idea? Anyone knows either internship or volunteering is applicable to apply ED visa?

I rent room for 6month already so I will be in trouble if I can't solve this problem. Please help me!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

You could get another tourist visa from a nearby embassy or consulate.

I think the minimum course of study you can get is 6 months for 200 hours that would allow you to get a single entry non-ed visa and 90 day extension at immigration.

You might be able get a single entry non-ed visa for an internship.  Volunteer work would be a single entry non-o visa.

Because of agreement between Thailand and my home country, I can stay for 3month under name of tourist visa but true nature dos not exist. Getting another tourist visa means visa run? If I understand correctly, can I stay for 3month with either internship or volunteering(regardless of visa type)?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

8 minutes ago, nanasoon said:

Because of agreement between Thailand and my home country, I can stay for 3month under name of tourist visa but true nature dos not exist. Getting another tourist visa means visa run? If I understand correctly, can I stay for 3month with either internship or volunteering(regardless of visa type)?

Those from some countries cannot get a 30 day extension of a 60 day tourist visa. Most citizens of those countries can only get a visa a visa in the home country also.

Where are your from?

1 minute ago, nanasoon said:

South korea

You are eligible for a 90 day visa exempt entry and can get tourist visa from a nearby country. You can also get a 30 day extension of the 60 day entry from a tourist visa.

There is no reason to get a non-ed visa for a the total stay of 6 months you want.