Burmese girlfriend

Alexnyt

Hello.

Please tell me how can you best meet with Burmese girl (not the bar girl) for serious relationship (wedding)?

In Facebook, few adds in friends. For example, Filipina very willingly add to friends.

Burmese really don't want to. Whether the Burmese girls marry a European guy?

As Burmese girls belong to Western men? Is it possible to somehow meet for a serious relationship with a girl from the provinces? This is real? With Philippine female for example is very simple, but they aren't very loyal, so how much spoilt for foreigners.

Thank you.

On 3/17/2017 at 7:04 PM, Alexnyt said:

Hello.

Please tell me how can you best meet with Burmese girl (not the bar girl) for serious relationship (wedding)?

In Facebook, few adds in friends. For example, Filipina very willingly add to friends.

Burmese really don't want to. Whether the Burmese girls marry a European guy?

As Burmese girls belong to Western men? Is it possible to somehow meet for a serious relationship with a girl from the provinces? This is real? With Philippine female for example is very simple, but they aren't very loyal, so how much spoilt for foreigners.

Thank you.

Burma is just starting to figure things out.  I was there for 4 days recently.  I have to say the women were beautiful and many of them walking around Yangon.  I got smiles from many pretty young girls and spoke with several just chit chat as their English is not good.. I am in my 60's they were in their 20's.  I think the place is a gold mine.  Probably like Thailand was 40 years ago.

The problem may be for you (which I think is actually a positive) is that not many have phones.  They cannot afford them.  

Go there in person, walk around and check it out.  A short ways outside the city the place is totally 3rd world.  I bet for sure the girls in the city would love to meet a foreigner. 

• 7 months later...

Bkk 6060 is totally off it.
its very hard to meet any Burmese girls. Sure u can have a nice short conversation if ur somewhere they are, but they wont date you and its NOTHING like Thailand was  EVER. Plus many many have phones,  and fb is huge in Burma

Only Farangs i know that have Burmese gf's/wifes met them in another country

my tuppence worth, i met a burmese girl in a 7/11, she spoke reasonable english and worked in a mobile phone shop. we dated for a while until she became too obsessive and we broke up, unfortunately she didnt see it the way i did and became increasing obsessive and stalked me. i remained calm, blocked her on social media and ignored her phone calls and messages. eventually she gave up stalking me and started dating me mate thinking this would get me back and couldn't understand why i was so happy :whistling:

i did warn my mate about her but he didn't have the options i did so he chose to ignore my warnings. the relationship eventually crashed and burned.

last year i saw her with another foreign guy and she was pregnant, rather him than me, but good luck to him.

BTW there are quite a few burmese working on stalls in the banglampu area so you may be able to meet them there, though they dont seem particularly interested in foreign guys.

What is wrong with you?  You talk as if you are shopping for a pet cat.... Burmese, Siamese, British Shorthair.  You are even talking about getting married before you have even met anyone!!!!  It's not some quick fix you think all women from Burma will fit your criteria?

You need to go out and meet a nice girl... on any nationality, and get to know each other before you start to get into serious relationships and marriage.

You talk as if relationships and marriage were some 'ready to mix cake mix' in a cheap supermarket. 

You are going to be very disappointed with life if you have that attitude.

Things take some work and effort on both sides for a relationship to work long term.  Maybe you just need some 'arranged marriage' and pay for a bride and you will be happy? Or order one delivered to your home from facebook direct.  

23 minutes ago, phuketrichard said:

Bkk 6060 is totally off it.
its very hard to meet any Burmese girls. Sure u can have a nice short conversation if ur somewhere they are, but they wont date you and its NOTHING like Thailand was  EVER. Plus many many have phones,  and fb is huge in Burma

Only Farangs i know that have Burmese gf's/wifes met them in another country

Well, not exactly my experience but I was only there for 4 days.

But, alot about meeting girls anywhere is appearance and approach. 

Sorry to hear your experiences there were not the same as mine.

yea, been 6 times in past 2 years, each time about 2 weeks guess ur just a hell of a guy   LOL
did u get their names.tel #'s and email?

......my tuppence worth, i met a burmese girl in a 7/11, ......

no 7/11's in Myanmar LOL
easier to meet a Burmese girl in Thailand, there's millions of them

• 9 months later...
On 3/24/2017 at 5:27 PM, bkk6060 said:

Burma is just starting to figure things out.  I was there for 4 days recently.  I have to say the women were beautiful and many of them walking around Yangon.  I got smiles from many pretty young girls and spoke with several just chit chat as their English is not good.. I am in my 60's they were in their 20's.  I think the place is a gold mine.  Probably like Thailand was 40 years ago.

The problem may be for you (which I think is actually a positive) is that not many have phones.  They cannot afford them.  

Go there in person, walk around and check it out.  A short ways outside the city the place is totally 3rd world.  I bet for sure the girls in the city would love to meet a foreigner. 

They had things worked out 20 years ago. you have no knowledge lots of them have been over to China wherever selling clams, what planet do you come from? seriously

21 minutes ago, 1sickpuppy said:

They had things worked out 20 years ago. you have no knowledge lots of them have been over to China wherever selling clams, what planet do you come from? seriously

Selling clams you say? I am still trying to figure that out. How do you eat clams? Do you stick something in to get it open?

1 minute ago, madusa said:

Selling clams you say? I am still trying to figure that out. How do you eat clams? Do you stick something in to get it open?

If you do not understand that you are looking in the wrong country matey, stay in your home country if you cannot understand that you are ripe for picking for all the asian bedwarmers

4 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I think they use their fingers.

I guess it is his impression of an advanced country???

You think they use their fingers you say? I guess they must have used their tongues, otherwise burmese girls complain you buy clams and don't know how to eat them.

1 minute ago, madusa said:

You think they use their fingers you say? I guess they must have used their tongues, otherwise burmese girls complain you buy clams and don't know how to eat them.

you still do not understand what i referred 2 in first place amazing Thailand, i cannot believe it, go visit suan phu

7 minutes ago, 1sickpuppy said:

If you do not understand that you are looking in the wrong country matey, stay in your home country if you cannot understand that you are ripe for picking for all the asian bedwarmers

what is asian bedwarmers? Things really getting too complicated for me, a country bumpkin. Really, never heard of "asian bedwarmers", something new to me, I have been living on this piece of rock that goes round the sun for 50 odd years you know.

5 minutes ago, 1sickpuppy said:

you still do not understand what i referred 2 in first place amazing Thailand, i cannot believe it, go visit suan phu

Now I am wondering where is this "suan phu" you mentioned and what do they have there?

2 minutes ago, madusa said:

what is asian bedwarmers? Things really getting too complicated for me, a country bumpkin. Really, never heard of "asian bedwarmers", something new to me, I have been living on this piece of rock that goes round the sun for 50 odd years you know.

i have lived 57 plus how many years you been in asia 1  or 3 obviously if you cannot understand what i am saying

21 minutes ago, madusa said:

He dude sorry i a,m an old miserable bastard. but in your language clam is beaver pootang get the idea,

9 minutes ago, 1sickpuppy said:

He dude sorry i a,m an old miserable bastard. but in your language clam is beaver pootang get the idea,

Now this is getting from bad to worse it's beaver pootang now. I am going round in circles.  Oh, you mean a sperm receptacle where you deposit your sperm.

I feel like i am driving a car and someone giving me the instruction on my handphone to find the place I want to go. It goes, "oh, turn left now oh no turn right.".

On 11/12/2017 at 4:22 PM, samsensam said:

my tuppence worth, i met a burmese girl in a 7/11, she spoke reasonable english and worked in a mobile phone shop. we dated for a while until she became too obsessive and we broke up, unfortunately she didnt see it the way i did and became increasing obsessive and stalked me. i remained calm, blocked her on social media and ignored her phone calls and messages. eventually she gave up stalking me and started dating me mate thinking this would get me back and couldn't understand why i was so happy :whistling:

i did warn my mate about her but he didn't have the options i did so he chose to ignore my warnings. the relationship eventually crashed and burned.

last year i saw her with another foreign guy and she was pregnant, rather him than me, but good luck to him.

BTW there are quite a few burmese working on stalls in the banglampu area so you may be able to meet them there, though they dont seem particularly interested in foreign guys.

Fair enough, possibly because they are dedicated to making some money to send home, they are very family oriented.

You describe one girl in detail. There's probably 25 million more.

A different scenario, there are many clever, pleasant and caring Burmese ladies studying in Thai universities, many on UN etc., scholarships, most can speak not too bad English, many can speak advanced to perfect English.

They take their studies seriously, run rings around your average Thai female students (same comments apply to the male students), and are often disliked by the Thai students (especially the female Thai students) because they want to be serious about their studies. 

Further over many years i've had 3 or 4 Burmese female students who have tied up seriously with young male European exchange students. From my knowledge in most cases the first approach has been from the male European student.

In my experience Burmese are genuinely nice people.

I was offered a Burmese girl once. She was cute.

I hear they don't shave.

There was a whole section of Burma folks down by Phra Kanong...a whole Street market full of them ( and no not the market near the station, it was down a side street)....

I'll take a roll down there and check it out next week or so

3 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I was offered a Burmese girl once. She was cute.

I hear they don't shave.

There was a whole section of Burma folks down by Phra Kanong...a whole Street market full of them ( and no not the market near the station, it was down a side street)....

I'll take a roll down there and check it out next week or so

Are you going to do a survey shaved or unshaved?

Hideous comment.

There are a lot of variables that contribute to meeting, connecting and forming a mutually positive relationship anywhere.  Sometimes those variables work, sometimes they don't so my philosophy has always been to live by my own values while as a expatriate/traveler respecting and coordinating with the cultural values of the country I'm in.  These days there's a lot of pick up artist philosophy going around and I've met groups of guys here that are on some sort of boot camp to meet girls.  Rarely do any of them seem "happy" within themselves and there's a lot of B grade acting going around.  I guess that everyone acts to a degree, otherwise we'd probably not be able to function within a society, workplace, culture etc but there's a time and place and personally I've found that minimizing the bullshit, adhering to a life that means something to me regardless of all the chatter, well it not only makes life better but 9 times out of 10 I meet people who I can respect and receive respect in return.  My experience has been the same with dating.  They say that nice guys finish last but in my experience that's only guys that are pretending to be nice so that they can get something from someone else, which isn't very nice.  I'm nice to people for me, because it does me good.  Some people like my version of nice, some don't.  Variables.  It doesn't matter in the end though because I'm doing it for me.  The inevitability as has been shown to me through my life experience is that over the course of time I can't help but meet people who share commonality of values and we become genuine friends or have intimate relationships.  Just seems like natural law to me.  As for Burma and meeting and dating women, the same philosophy put into action.  Doesn't matter if its Burma or Brazil.  Sure, variables.  But time passes and inevitability comes.

2 hours ago, tfc said:

There are a lot of variables that contribute to meeting, connecting and forming a mutually positive relationship anywhere.  Sometimes those variables work, sometimes they don't so my philosophy has always been to live by my own values while as a expatriate/traveler respecting and coordinating with the cultural values of the country I'm in.  These days there's a lot of pick up artist philosophy going around and I've met groups of guys here that are on some sort of boot camp to meet girls.  Rarely do any of them seem "happy" within themselves and there's a lot of B grade acting going around.  I guess that everyone acts to a degree, otherwise we'd probably not be able to function within a society, workplace, culture etc but there's a time and place and personally I've found that minimizing the bullshit, adhering to a life that means something to me regardless of all the chatter, well it not only makes life better but 9 times out of 10 I meet people who I can respect and receive respect in return.  My experience has been the same with dating.  They say that nice guys finish last but in my experience that's only guys that are pretending to be nice so that they can get something from someone else, which isn't very nice.  I'm nice to people for me, because it does me good.  Some people like my version of nice, some don't.  Variables.  It doesn't matter in the end though because I'm doing it for me.  The inevitability as has been shown to me through my life experience is that over the course of time I can't help but meet people who share commonality of values and we become genuine friends or have intimate relationships.  Just seems like natural law to me.  As for Burma and meeting and dating women, the same philosophy put into action.  Doesn't matter if its Burma or Brazil.  Sure, variables.  But time passes and inevitability comes.

Wow thats pretty cool.

Me, I just hold out 1000 baht to a lady i think is cute and make sucking noises.

Archived