Burmese girlfriend

Alexnyt

• 3 months later...
On 9/3/2018 at 9:26 PM, scorecard said:

Are you going to do a survey shaved or unshaved?

Hideous comment.

i feel a poll , coming on . 

FYI , not all farlangs , are sex  tourists , i  am the one exception . 555

Actually in Yangon, search out the MarketPlace/Junction City building;

the girlies (Manning the makeup/handbags popups and the like are David Jones/Myers emporium) are nice quality in the looks department. 

junction city.jpg

I  am sorry if any Burmese is reading what I am writing here but I am honest in what I am saying. I find Burmese people have such strong B.O. I couldn't understand why. Most of them. I live in an area where there are lots of Burmese people.

Is it their diet that caused it? I guess it is the smell comes out of the sweat pores.I shy away even from pretty Burmese girls because of this smell. No, I don't bash Burmese, no reason to do so they never offend me in anyway.

I have a very sensitive nose and I can smell things others couldn't and latter they found where the smell came from and I was right . So guess how sensitive my nose it.

5 minutes ago, madusa said:

I  am sorry if any Burmese is reading what I am writing here but I am honest in what I am saying. I find Burmese people have such strong B.O. I couldn't understand why. Most of them. I live in an area where there are lots of Burmese people.

Is it their diet that caused it? I guess it is the smell comes out of the sweat pores.I shy away even from pretty Burmese girls because of this smell. No, I don't bash Burmese, no reason to do so they never offend me in anyway.

I have a very sensitive nose and I can smell things others couldn't and latter they found where the smell came from and I was right . So guess how sensitive my nose it.

I've noticed it with a couple of maids....

I put it down to clothes being hand-washed and not washed with non-anti-bacterial washing powder.

The Burmese nannies and maids who have 'lived in' wash their clothes in the Washing Machine with Anti-bacterial powder (the same one my Wife and I use) and there are no 'whiffy' issues.... 

I am away at work - and I suspect my laundry is not being done with Anti-bacterial washing powder... If I'm more active and out and about and sweat more I'll change my top halfway through the day for this reason..... On the days I sweat more I notice more body odor from my pits, I'm sure its really coming off my clothes which have not been cleaned perfectly (to kill all the bacteria)... 

11 minutes ago, madusa said:

You can smell their BO?

But at least their BO can usually speak English..

Burma is just starting to figure things out.  I was there for 4 days recently.  I have to say the women were beautiful and many of them walking around Yangon.  I got smiles from many pretty young girls and spoke with several just chit chat as their English is not good.. I am in my 60's they were in their 20's.  I think the place is a gold mine.  Probably like Thailand was 40 years ago.
The problem may be for you (which I think is actually a positive) is that not many have phones.  They cannot afford them.  
Go there in person, walk around and check it out.  A short ways outside the city the place is totally 3rd world.  I bet for sure the girls in the city would love to meet a foreigner. 
I would say the smiles you were getting from 20 year olds gramps was a sign of awkwardness when they were being stared down.

Sorry but that's the truth

Archived