local street vendor partnership

spacecraft

hi there ,

I am a foreigner . I would like to invest in Thailand street vendors by partnering with a local street vendor like fruit or food vendors . then we share the profit every week or month .  anyone interested to make a partnership with me please reply . I can invest about $5000 USD

39ef998aa4819282b077a0787e8ab922.jpg

If you are a Thai-National = no problem.

If you are not, you need to do some homework concerning Long Term Visas / Work Permit matters.

After you have done this, you will quickly abandon this project.

Cheers.

If you are not, you need to do some homework concerning Long Term Visas / Work Permit matters.

Cheers.

As an investor there is no work permit requirement.

sent using Tapatalk

Cheers.

I can apply for a thai language class and then i will get 1 year visa . And for work permit i dont sell myself but i will hire a local to sell for me

Sent from my LG-D855 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

• 5 weeks later...
On 23/03/2017 at 2:47 PM, 0U812 said:

Why would a vendor want a partner? Except to just take your money and move to another place. 

Because i just have an ED visa and i cannot stand there and sell by myself or rent the place in my name .

You are delusional if you believe this is a viable investment. You might as well spend the money on booze and hookers for the  ROI you will get.

The return on "investment" for the street vendor is enough to provide a subsistence type of living.  There is not enough to pay the interest on additional financing. Typically, street vendor territories are controlled by the local organized crime syndicates. If the vendor is unable to raise the money from family, these syndicates provide the financing  as they make for an ideal opportunity to launder money obtained from other activities such as the sale of drugs or the proceeds of gambling. No, not all street vendors are  part of the crime rings, but  one is  going into turf where one  is not welcome.  

There is already a facility in place

Archived