Double headed calf set to become Krabi cash cow!

rooster59

Double headed calf set to become Krabi cash cow!

aHR0cDovL3BlMS5pc2Fub29rLmNvbS9ucy8wL3VkLzQzNy8yMTg1MjE0L3hjdmJuLmpwZw==.jpg

Image: Sanook

Most people have heard of the term two head of cattle - in Krabi yesterday they experienced the two headed calf.

The creature was delivered stillborn at the home of Samrong, 47, in the  Klong Thom district of Krabi.

Samrong said that she had already won prizes in the lottery three times while the calves - that are actually joined twins - were in the uterus. They were born with two heads, six legs and 2 tails.

Sanook.com reporters who went to her house saw the creature laid out amid flowers, candles and incense. People were already praying to it for the next round of lottery numbers.

Samrong said she plans to have it stuffed and treated with formalin and put in a four sided glass case. Then it will be kept at the temple of Wat Tru Toey.

Samrong is sure people will come to pray to the calves as there are many who believe they are auspicious. And she hopes it will help to raise money by donations to repair the temple's main chapel.

A vet said the claves were joined twins who had died while in the uterus. They were 1.5 meters long and weighed 15 kilos, the vet said.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-18

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

....she had already won prizes in the lottery three times while the calves - that are actually joined twins - were in the uterus...

That's really way to early to milk a cow....:coffee1:

5 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

OK then,  choose your next lottery numbers from one of, or all of, the following...........

2 heads

6 legs

2 tails

1.5 metres

15 Kilograms..

should not be too difficult.......

Years ago when I was young and went on a bender I felt like some of the symptoms above when I woke up in the morning and I did not deem it lucky. 

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Thailand is a highly superstitious country. Ghosts, fortune tellers, witch doctors, amulets the list goes on. Thais see mutation as a sign of luck. Can't see it changing.

Blinky_caught.jpg

My belly is mutating into flab is this considered lucky?? 

9 hours ago, TSF said:

Savages, they drive cars and use the internet and microwave ovens but in their hearts and heads they are savages.

thank you for such wonderful Thai-bashing;

actually in my extensive experiences here, the Thais are far more spiritual and gracious and generous and considerate to their neighbors and friends than  virtually any Westerner, but of course one only finds that out and experiences it if they bother to learn the language and culture

and stay away from Pattaya, Phuket, and the infamous sleaze areas of Bangkok...

2 hours ago, jenifer d said:

thank you for such wonderful Thai-bashing;

actually in my extensive experiences here, the Thais are far more spiritual and gracious and generous and considerate to their neighbors and friends than  virtually any Westerner, but of course one only finds that out and experiences it if they bother to learn the language and culture

and stay away from Pattaya, Phuket, and the infamous sleaze areas of Bangkok...

Nature screws up sometimes and produces an abomination like this calf. Any decent civilized human takes it away to bury or burn. Only a bloody savage would consider it something special and put it on display to be revered and prayed to with hope of winning the bloody lottery. Got SFA to do with Pattaya/Phuket & Bangkok sleaze.

On 3/19/2017 at 11:46 AM, sandemara said:

Must be wonderful to realise just how superior on person can be.

No no no they are true believers, Jesus.... but in what, oh yes free money the major god around here.

Archived