Blacklisted Englishman desperate to return home to Thailand after being deported as his children suffer without him

webfact

20 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

The border of Thailand is thousands apon thousands of miles long. Surely not every square mile can be watched and guarded. There must be somewhere you can sneek in. Look at that murderer who cut up a body threw it in a river then fled through the jungles into Cambodia. Theres got to be a way in or out without a passport. So why doesn't this bloke do that. Instead of whining on like a beach.

What a totally brain dead comment, forage through the jungles and rivers, cross illegally into Thailand, then end up obviously being seen by all and sundry looking after his ONE child. The son as I read it is not his.

have you just managed to escape the Calais refuge  camp ?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting matter what happened with the children.

Thailand did sign the children rights too.

In short;

In that Thailand confirms that children have equal right to see, meet and have contact with it's parents at any given time. (In short)

To be a legal parent of a Thai child the Court first makes you a parent as an Allian or you become automatically by Thai Law. This is to provide the child the security of being able to become a stable adult with a good view on life.

Also have someone to address to and make responsible to take care. If the being a legal parent is granted by Court then you also got a deep interview and background interview with Thai Experts. The Thai Experts you meet in the process of being granted to become a legal parent as an Allian, to see if you are suitable to become the legal parent of a Thai National advise the Court on their findings.

And now kick you out the legal parent of the child. An Allian who has been granted to be a Legal Parent of the Thai National by the Thai Law or Thai Court order.

The child is actually ordered to forget the parent he loves and above all can not exercise the rights it is granted to have

By not allowing to have free access at any given time to the parent when the child wants, this is according to the (International) Law a case of child abuse. Beside that You create a problem for the child involved. As well you make problems for the current and future society due to the problems the child experience in its development.

And if you look at the balance the removal of the Allian created more problems then if you let the Alian stay. Beside the financial adding to the income of Thailand because some way or another this Allian will attract foreigner to come and spent time as well foreign money.

Therefore in the case that you have Laws or Court Orders that grant a Thai National to have an Allian as legal parent. In such a case when you make it possible for a Thai Child to have an Alian as its legal parent you also have to apply the same conditions about able to stay in the country as if the Thai child would have a Thai National as legal parent.

(Note: this not only applies to Thailand it applies to many countries around the world. Thailand internationally belongs to the top 10 in respecting the child right according to the latest publication by the Internation Child Right Watch Organisation of April/May 2017 in front of many European and American countries)

On 5/18/2017 at 7:45 PM, Wilsonandson said:

The border of Thailand is thousands apon thousands of miles long. Surely not every square mile can be watched and guarded. There must be somewhere you can sneek in. Look at that murderer who cut up a body threw it in a river then fled through the jungles into Cambodia. Theres got to be a way in or out without a passport. So why doesn't this bloke do that. Instead of whining on like a beach.

Yes and when he gets caught , which he will do sooner or later , he will face serious charges : Entering Thailand illegally , Being in Thailand after getting blacklisted , he will get a long jail sentence 3-5 years .

Not a good idea

On 3/22/2017 at 2:10 PM, mick220675 said:

after crashing his car while drunk he was told to go to immigration

how does that work ? immigration seems to have nothing directly to do with this event; sure immigration officers are RTP, but their jobs do not involve crimes outside immigration

On 5/24/2017 at 5:35 AM, sanemax said:

Yes and when he gets caught , which he will do sooner or later , he will face serious charges : Entering Thailand illegally , Being in Thailand after getting blacklisted , he will get a long jail sentence 3-5 years .

Actually it is not so. If you don't believe me, ask the visa forum.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/22/2017 at 3:41 PM, Berkshire said:

What an odd story.  So who are the children staying with?  If not their mothers, why not?  Is he not paying child support?  And why was he deported/blacklisted?  This dude has got some problems.

Too much not disclosed in this story so you cannot figure out what were the problems in reality.

The chilidren are better off without such violent father. Honestly. Is he bi-polar? Sudden outburst of anger perhaps, I am just wondering, not saying he is.

Children are so sensitive they will grow up with memories of their father's behavior and it could be damaging for some of them.

Nothing resemble an English gentleman I guess.

• 1 month later...
On 22.3.2017 at 8:10 AM, mick220675 said:

It dose show how insecure we are living in Thailand, once you are involved with the police any thing can happen.

I live near a Danish man who likes a drink, after crashing his car while drunk he was told to go to immigration were they informed him if it happen'd again he would be deported.

Money can solve most of these problems. A American in the next village to me was convicted of underage sex in Thailand, sentenced to 14 years he served 2 before being deported. After 6 months in the US he spent a year in Cambodia then paid 40,000 baht and has been back in Thailand for the last two years.

i dont wonder why thais want to get rid off such quality farangs... and they prettyv succesful with it... if u display here your normal behavior (Pädophilia... drunk driving... fighting and attacking your thai neighbours) in ur own countrys you would be the hero but decent people dont like this type of your normal behaviors.. sorry.. and from my own observations i can confirm that here in thailand u usualy { sure not always}  meet people who would stay behind bars in their own countrys people who have grave intelligent / alkohol/drugs and/or anger issues... guys that stopped developing their psyche at the age of five... etc etc.. but what to expect from a place that sets itself up as the brothel of the world ? expect the great succesful to come here...? dreamers... 

i dont wonder why thais want to get rid off such quality farangs... and they prettyv succesful with it... if u display here your normal behavior (Pädophilia... drunk driving... fighting and attacking your thai neighbours) in ur own countrys you would be the hero but decent people dont like this type of your normal behaviors.. sorry.. and from my own observations i can confirm that here in thailand u usualy { sure not always}  meet people who would stay behind bars in their own countrys people who have grave intelligent / alkohol/drugs and/or anger issues... guys that stopped developing their psyche at the age of five... etc etc.. but what to expect from a place that sets itself up as the brothel of the world ? expect the great succesful to come here...? dreamers... 

Um.. decipher

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2017 at 2:25 PM, free123 said:

i dont wonder why thais want to get rid off such quality farangs... and they prettyv succesful with it... if u display here your normal behavior (Pädophilia... drunk driving... fighting and attacking your thai neighbours) in ur own countrys you would be the hero 

Not sure which country you come from, but it sounds like a rough place

This guy is obviously mentally unstable and despite the fact it is stated he is unable to return to the UK, something is wrong here.

Minimal facts and a skewed story, this has run its course. Nothing to see anymore .  

On 02/10/2017 at 10:44 AM, barsie said:

Can't return to UK-

Been in Thailand 20 years already and doesn't look that old.

Alarm bells to me. Kids would probably better off living with thai family.

If he is British Citizen he can even without a passport, as long as he can prove who he is.

I think it more the case of he does not want to return. maybe got a few unpaid parking tickets :cheesy:

On 04/10/2017 at 2:17 PM, johnefallis said:

...except that's not what the article says genius.

He was deported after being sentenced on two charges which were suspended. Though it doesn’t say what the sentences were actually for, him getting a broken arm in the process doesn’t a genius to conclude there was some violence involved.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived