US Forces In Pattaya

Ozziman04

Just a thought

I read in Stickmans column that US troop are starting to have their R&R in Pattaya now, and they have already been seen in the bars

Can any one put further details to this

How many are expected?

During what time?

Will this not increase the risk of problems in Pattaya from terrorists with US Forces in town

Just a thought, open for comment

They are there for the military exercise " cobra gold". It a joint exercise with Thai , U.S. and a few other countries. I can't remember how long it lasts, I think probably 2 to 4 weeks and is always @ april / may time frame.

It could make for a terrorist target but I am sure there will be extra security, both Thai and U.S.

This exercise has been going on every year for as ong as I can remember.

they are here already and there are more to come, i've seen them acting the clowns in the gogo bars trying to dance on stage with the girls.

there is'nt that much increase in security only the cobra gold mp's or whatever they are, red arm bands, rucksacks and tool belts.

they are here already and there are more to come, i've seen them acting the clowns in the gogo bars trying to dance on stage with the girls.

there is'nt that much increase in security only the cobra gold mp's or whatever they are, red arm bands, rucksacks and tool belts.

Don't worry Dave, acting like crazies ashore is part of their job as long as their CO don't see exactly what they are doing. I have been there and done that and yes I had fun but none the less I did act like a blooming idiot at times but it was sure never my mission or intent to hurt or insult anyone. Most of these guys are less than twenty years of age, when I was this age I was a complete Amazon so I for one do understand so please overlook most of them, if any gets completely out of line then whack the living <deleted> out of them. :o

i've nothing against them, <deleted> me if i'd just arrived in pattaya after being on a ship for however long i'd go mental.

i normally get an older group come in my place, a really good bunch of guys.

You sound like my kind of Bar keep Dave, I'll drop in sometime but I'll pay for my own beer. Good luck to ya Dave and keep the bars open and I wish you all the best.

Bunch of them were acting like apes at Mc Donalds, showing each other bites of Big Macs after a minute of chewing, speaking loudly as if they'd been shooting off artillery all week, they owned the place :o most people there were annoyed, staff included

Bunch of them were acting like apes at Mc Donalds speaking loudly as if they'd been sooting off artillery all week
Sounds like americans to me penz :o
most people there were annoyed, staff included

Sounds like the rest of the world , ain't it..... gentleman???

Looks like we don't have many ex-Military people in the forum, these young people have their CO to answer to if they get too much out of line and punishment can be severe. Criticise as you like but if you have never served any active military or combat duty you are not in any position to criticise.

Bunch of them were acting like apes at Mc Donalds speaking loudly as if they'd been sooting off artillery all week

yes!

yes!

If this offends you kunts then here is what you can do, find a bunch of these soldiers that are not acting like you think they should act and just wade on in and advise them how you want them to act. All you brave kunts seem to be brave sitting behind your computer. Let me know how it all turns out. Get off your a$$ and get on downtown. I wish I were there and you kunts pulled this crap on me I would sew your balls in yur mouth and send you home to your moma.

The Gent always gets excited when he hears the septics are on the way in, I have to lock him in a box buried under the ground for days and feed him through a tube, I would hate to see what would be left of a landing party after the Gent did his phsyco impersonation again

Cameroon 1998... oh dear :o

Bash

Couldn't agree more. Forget the terrorists when these guys are in town. Its them you gotta worry about. :o On a serious note, the security threats remains the same either way. I don't see how with them being in town, the threat could increase! jai yen yen

i actually once did that goat roper.. :o

when i was an enlisted newbie in the army i went to a bar and some paratroopers of the nearby paracommando batallion were playing with a electric stun gun. they were like yeah this gonna nock you over man ...blabla. i told them with my big mouth not it ain't ...

You prove it then was the smircky anwser ... well i put my arm on the table and said ... ok ... try... they zapped my arm which wasn't more hard then get a schock from a system 220. after a second or two he stopped and i said , "see not that bad a t all"...

Suddenly had a lot of friends in the paratroopers :D went on to be a long and drunk night ...

Sounds like americans to me penz :D

yes!

If this offends you kunts then here is what you can do, find a bunch of these soldiers that are not acting like you think they should act and just wade on in and advise them how you want them to act. All you brave kunts seem to be brave sitting behind your computer. Let me know how it all turns out. Get off your a$$ and get on downtown. I wish I were there and you kunts pulled this crap on me I would sew your balls in yur mouth and send you home to your moma.

wow, you are a piece of work goat raper, we've done that in Phuket already mate :o and dont get your ambitions mixed up with your capabilities - there are lot more ex military here than you naive ass might think :D

i actually once did that goat roper.. :D

when i was an enlisted newbie in the army i went to a bar and some paratroopers of the nearby paracommando batallion were playing with a electric stun gun. they were like yeah this gonna nock you over man ...blabla. i told them with my big mouth not it ain't ...

You prove it then was the smircky anwser ... well i put my arm on the table and said ... ok ... try... they zapped my arm which wasn't more hard then get a schock from a system 220. after a second or two he stopped and i said , "see not that bad a t all"...

Suddenly had a lot of friends in the paratroopers :D went on to be a long and drunk night ...

My hat is off to ya Darknight, ###### that works for me but I must admit that I have never been too brave until I find out who it is that I'm getting ready to offend. We ran into a group of Navy Seals in Saigon one night and didn't realize it, won't do that again. :o I'm a fast learner :D

Just as an adder here while we are on the subject, One evening we ran into a group of British "Red Devil" paratroopers in the Union Jack club in Hong kong, exchanged a few words, a few Blue Girls later and let me say again, I won't talk ugly ever again to a Red Devil Paratrooper, part of the learning curve :o . Any of you remember the Union Jack in Hong Kong? Circa 1958

My hat is off to ya Darknight, ###### that works for me but I must admit that I have never been too brave until I find out who it is that I'm getting ready to offend

HIHI i never tried it again i must admit , was very lucky to get away with i admit that to :o . especially since i was the lowest thing in the army an enlisted recruit just in training . a wee pee-er like they call them here. and i challenged the so called Elite :D .

I was actually drafted so serve in the first battalion paracommando as a regular soldier so if figured i might as well get to know them right away :D

Had a pretty good time later with them actually.

But i agree soldiers can let the steam off. They actually started pattaya nightlife so people should welcome as they do each year.

I was actually triggering the gent, Gr :D , it's so easy :D

Sounds like americans to me penz :D

yes!

wow, you are a piece of work goat raper, we've done that in Phuket already mate :o and dont get your ambitions mixed up with your capabilities - there are lot more ex military here than you naive ass might think :D

You never miss a good chance to shut up do you gent. I have never met you and I already know exactly what you are.

we duelled the other day - you lost! Today you call us kunts and I have a say ...... your a ###### goat raper, pure and simple! go play with ya seals. :o

I'll bet you wear a size 18 dress and your closet is full womens clothes and your arse is two sizes wider that your shoulders, this is who I think you are only by judging from the way you respond.

we duelled the other day - you lost! Today you call us kunts and I have a say ...... your a ###### goat raper, pure and simple! go play with ya seals. :o

I'll bet you wear a size 18 dress and your closet is full womens clothes and your arse is two sizes wider that your shoulders, this is who I think you are only by judging from the way you respond.

sh!t, I ve been found out :D

Gent!

I told you not to leave the camera on in the bedroom!! lol

Bash :D

I'll bet you wear a size 18 dress and your closet is full womens clothes and your arse is two sizes wider that your shoulders

:o You are obviously confused between the late J. Edgar Hoover and The Gentleman...

Hey guys I know you like your digs and party games but can we get back to the reason for this thread

For those of us who want to visit Pataya and are a bit worried about the present tourists dressed in military uniforms

when will they be gone and safe for the average Joe Blow to come back to Pattaya ?

Surely the "Long stay" "Short stay" prices must double while they are in town

and the chance of VD double after thay have left

Just wondering