Met office: Severe summer storms to hit Thailand from Friday

webfact

Met office: Severe summer storms to hit Thailand from Friday

5pm.jpg

Picture: Tnews

BANGKOK: -- The Thai Metrological Office has warned that severe summer storms will hit Thailand from this Friday until next Tuesday.

There will be heavy rains, thunder and lightning and high winds all across the upper part of the country. Some areas will experience hailstones, they said.

The stormy weather will hit Isaan and the eastern seaboard first on Friday then move into and include the northern and central regions from Saturday until next Tuesday, Tnews reported.

The warning was the second one of its kind, said Tnews, as a weather front from China hits high temperatures currently being experienced in Thailand.

The south will also have higher rainfall.

Tnews asked the online community to share the news across social media for "the benefit of your loved ones".

Source Tnews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-23

Tnews asked the online community to share the news across social media for "the benefit of your loved ones".

But what if there are no storms? Can the people sharing be sued for defamation? Making Tnews look bad and scaring the public? 

The computer crime laws here are incredibly vague and seemingly open to rich people's interpretations. 

8 hours ago, trogers said:

So, Spring is officially over?

Nah.

In Thailand they only know summer storms. It's always summer.

But it can be wet or it can be dry for some time.

I've never heard of winter storms hitting Thailand.

1 minute ago, NMKDom said:

You are kidding - right?

You've not been here long have you?

Whilst I'm sure rkidlad's tongue was planted firmly in his cheek he's not really that far off reality :sad:

16 minutes ago, Crossy said:

h

You've not been here long have you?

Whilst I'm sure rkidlad's tongue was planted firmly in his cheek he's not really that far off reality :sad:

Not been in the forum long no. In Thailand? 8 years. I happen to love this country, sure it has it's faults - where doesn't? and guess what? that's why I choose to live and work here. Seriously - the vast majority of respondents to posts on this forum sound like they can't stand being here. This is a seriously useful forum, but populated by seriously unhappy whingers. Just sayin'. :)

1 hour ago, NMKDom said:

Not been in the forum long no. In Thailand? 8 years. I happen to love this country, sure it has it's faults - where doesn't? and guess what? that's why I choose to live and work here. Seriously - the vast majority of respondents to posts on this forum sound like they can't stand being here. This is a seriously useful forum, but populated by seriously unhappy whingers. Just sayin'. :)

NMKDom, well observed and commented on. Nobody has forced us to live here, so let's be positive guests or go back to from wherever we came........

Thailand is about 1700 km from North to South. Could they be more specific.

If you read more that the headline and the article itself, it is more clear.

"There will be heavy rains, thunder and lightning and high winds all across the upper part of the country. Some areas will experience hailstones, they said.
The stormy weather will hit Isaan and the eastern seaboard first on Friday then move into and include the northern and central regions from Saturday until next Tuesday"

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

NMKDom, well observed and commented on. Nobody has forced us to live here, so let's be positive guests or go back to from wherever we came........

...and guess what?
No one also has forced you to read or comment here!
So if you can not stand people, making negative or critical comments...why not stay away?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Archived