Pattaya 9 Karat Condo 138 Rooms For Auction

Banana7

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, not in caps, it would be good to know what happened at the auctions?

I have asked this question a few times as well but did not see any response. Looking back through the thread the final auction was on 23rd August.

I think we can only assume that there have been no buyers. That would make one wonder what will happen to these units now?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I have asked this question a few times as well but did not see any response. Looking back through the thread the final auction was on 23rd August.

I think we can only assume that there have been no buyers. That would make one wonder what will happen to these units now?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
Yeah no buyers means maintenance still not paid which means these condos will just deteriorate further, and who would buy knowing about the issues they've got.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Banana7 said:

I heard 4 units were sold at auction.

I think its fair to say that 4 from 138 is not a massive amount considering the auctions were going on throughout the year. What will happen to the unsold units now?  

On 9/20/2017 at 9:03 AM, Banana7 said:

I heard 4 units were sold at auction.

From reading the entire thread I strongly believe that the "new and competent committee" is as useless and clueless as all committees they had in the past.

Nobody with a common sense will buy a unit from a mgmt that still tries to extort money from new owners from the first minute and has no idea about the market value. Of course, the saying goes "necessity know no laws".

I recommend the new committee to undergo a reality check.

If I had to pay outstanding maintenance fees as a new owner, I would add a symbolic " 1 Baht" and certainly not more to pay for the actual unit.

On 9/21/2017 at 3:10 AM, siam2007 said:

From reading the entire thread I strongly believe that the "new and competent committee" is as useless and clueless as all committees they had in the past.

Nobody with a common sense will buy a unit from a mgmt that still tries to extort money from new owners from the first minute and has no idea about the market value. Of course, the saying goes "necessity know no laws".

I recommend the new committee to undergo a reality check.

If I had to pay outstanding maintenance fees as a new owner, I would add a symbolic " 1 Baht" and certainly not more to pay for the actual unit.

The new committee is pretty good. They got city water connected, eliminated virtually all of the water theft, fixed lots of things, etc. etc.

Archived