Facebook ganja dealer earned 100K monthly and lived in a 17 million baht house

webfact

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jollyhangmon said:

And why is it that you automatically presume weed-smokers 'cannot cope with life without stuff'?
Not more or less so than the ones who 'like a drink, glass of wine, a few beers' ...

As for 'illegal stuff' ... well, luckily not so much anymore in places where to be politician requires at least a few of your mentioned 'gray cells' ... 

In LOS it is illegal......If YOU don't understand that, well that is your problem and ANYONE who needs it in LOS......HAS a problem..........

So what if he sold marijuana. First off it's one of the most beneficial drugs out there and now it's too late because the whole world knows it. The only reason its ever been illegal is simply because it is capable to induce such an altered state of consciousness, that increases productivity, along creativity and many other. Let's be honest, the government is scared of that. A creative, empowered person cannot be reduced to an obedient sheep who works a 9-5 job. 

By the way politicians make 100k per week on average and live in houses that cost way more than nickels and dimes 17 mill. So really, I don't see the issue.

And if he was making about 100k per month which is nothing, then it took him about a year to make one million. Then how did he have several houses, one of them worth just shy of 20 million. I wanna hear about how much Yingluck made. Those are the real dealers and it seems to me that rice pays better than dope. 

17 minutes ago, transam said:

Feel a bit sorry for folk who's gray cells cannot cope with life without "stuff"...Think most folk like a drink, glass of wine, a few beers, which thankfully are still legal, but then you have folk who just cannot stay away from illegal stuff and it's consequences.....Why is that..?

Off-topic tangent but..... the legal "stuff" is, by its very nature, far more prevalent and widely abused, far more than weed.  Even in my small social group where I live, off the top of my head, there are 3 guys who are woefully addicted to alcohol.  Drink every single day.  2 of them have those hands that shake so badly when pouring the first beer.  Terrible to watch.   

Just now, 55Jay said:

Off-topic tangent but..... the legal "stuff" is, by its very nature, far more prevalent and widely abused, far more than weed.  Even in my small social group where I live, off the top of my head, there are 3 guys who are woefully addicted to alcohol.  Drink every single day.  2 of them have those hands that shake so badly when pouring the first beer.  Terrible to watch.   

I have seen that with BigMacs, weight training, cocacola, tattoo's....you name it..

4 minutes ago, transam said:

In LOS it is illegal......If YOU don't understand that, well that is your problem and ANYONE who needs it in LOS......HAS a problem..........

Well, FYI, nobody 'needs' it at all anywhere ... as opposed to certain alcoholics (...).

I didn't know i had a 'problem' so thanks to YOU, dottore, for pointing THAT ONE out ... :cheesy: 

2 hours ago, sobriquet said:

This guy needs to come and do my finances if he's able to buy a 17m baht home on 100k a month. 

Ganga dealer:

I would like to get a mortgage to buy a 17m baht house. 

Bank:

Sure, no problem. You have a good online business going there. 

Foreigner:

I would like to get a mortgage to buy a 2m baht house. 

Bank:

Although you are earning 200k per month and provide work to several Thai and pay your taxes you will not get any mortgage. 

1 minute ago, jollyhangmon said:

Well, FYI, nobody 'needs' it at all anywhere ... as opposed to certain alcoholics (...).

I didn't know i had a 'problem' so thanks to YOU, dottore, for pointing THAT ONE out ... :cheesy: 

Glad I was of help....Rock On....:smile:

3 minutes ago, transam said:

I have seen that with BigMacs, weight training, cocacola, tattoo's....you name it..

I was just thinking the same thing.  So it's not exactly about weed.  It's about the human condition.  The key is moderation.  Some folks lose the plot.

7 minutes ago, Nice Boyd said:

The alcoholics jump on this stuff, pathetic, alcohol should be illegal

Alcohol is not illegal, despite your assertion.  Dealing marijuana is illegal and carries with it a very severe sentence: Death. 

Justify the use of cannabis all you want but it won't amount to much until the law changes. This dealer has a real problem on his hands. 

Lets do the math. He earned B 100 k pm and owned several properties, one which is worth B 17 m. If he used B 200 k per year to live he would have had B 1 million per year available. As he is 31 years old he would have had to start selling drugs when he was 14 years old to afford the B 17 m property. 

As for the hacking of the womans FB account it sounds strange as all the Thai women I know are on FB at least once a day and would see that their account was hacked. 

4 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

The key is moderation.

well said.  nearly everyone has an 'addiction' that they have to manage (of course many are in denial about it !!).  if not done properly, it can lead to problems.  as noted, it doesn't have to be drugs or alcohol.  i knew a guy that was addicted to video games.  i couldn't understand it.  coca cola, fast food,  how about gambling, that has taken a few people down.  any of these things, including drugs and alcohol, can be dangerous, some are legal, some aren't.  but you can survive them all if taken in moderation.

33 minutes ago, transam said:

Feel a bit sorry for folk who's gray cells cannot cope with life without "stuff"...Think most folk like a drink, glass of wine, a few beers, which thankfully are still legal, but then you have folk who just cannot stay away from illegal stuff and it's consequences.....Why is that..?

I won't smoke it here but have done many moons ago in UK (illegal) and Amsterdam (legal). It gives a lovely mellow feeling and heightens all the senses. I know you like your music, so it is worth pointing out that many great works have been written whilst under the influence of dope (and worse). Think Beatles, Stones, Hendrix, Led Zep, etc.

Every time we have a thread about weed all the weed smokers comes out of the cave to defend anyone involved in weed in Thailand. I wonder why ? It's illegal and don't do it. Move to acountry where it's legal or pay the prize when they catch you.

1 minute ago, balo said:

Every time we have a thread about weed all the weed smokers comes out of the cave to defend anyone involved in weed in Thailand. I wonder why ? It's illegal and don't do it. Move to acountry where it's legal or pay the prize when they catch you.

I used to say the same, then they went and made vaping illegal..... :saai:

3 minutes ago, balo said:

I don't think they are defending it, per se, just pointing out the hypocrisy and irony when compared to other things.... like speeding on the highway, which is illegal, and, as a genre, contributes to more deaths per year than weed.

Just now, fasteddie said:

Oh piffle paffle, nothing wrong with ganja, try it sometime and chill out.

Perhaps some of our gray cells are all we need....For many they cannot deal with life with  what they were born with....Are you one....?

15 minutes ago, transam said:

Perhaps some of our gray cells are all we need....For many they cannot deal with life with  what they were born with....Are you one....?

Yes, and so are you unless you're going to tell me you've never taken prescription drugs.

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Scum lock him up throw away the key.

Selling drugs, destroying lives, pure scum.

Funny! your talking about the flowers from a plant that are legal in many places in the world :shock1:

& no I don't smoke, but some people would be better off smoking than drinking alcohol!

Should your "quote " also apply to sellers of alcohol?

6 hours ago, kannot said:

100k  a  month, huh he  could get  a real  job and easily double/ treble  that...........well at  least  thats  what the Wife  says

Very few people earn more than 80k a month. 100k a month is one of the highest positions in a medium sized organization, not everyone can accumulate expertise and experience in a field to eventually earn 100k a month.

Archived