Facebook ganja dealer earned 100K monthly and lived in a 17 million baht house

webfact

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, transam said:

Feel a bit sorry for folk who's gray cells cannot cope with life without "stuff"...Think most folk like a drink, glass of wine, a few beers, which thankfully are still legal, but then you have folk who just cannot stay away from illegal stuff and it's consequences.....Why is that..?

I like a beer and a fag but im pretty sure both are far worse for me than the odd joint. Legality is an odd defence , laws differ widely from place to place , if Opium was legal ( rather than nicotine ) would smoking it be fine with you ?

Every time we have a thread about weed all the weed smokers comes out of the cave to defend anyone involved in weed in Thailand. I wonder why ? It's illegal and don't do it. Move to acountry where it's legal or pay the prize when they catch you.

Listen Balo, your always one of the first to throw out your hangmans noose, Possum is another, don't even go there, it's Pot , Not Yabba, you show your age every time this topic comes up, what were you a Mall Cop back in the day

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

4 minutes ago, Nice Boyd said:

Listen Balo, your always one of the first to throw out your hangmans noose,

Difficult to handle the truth is it ?  I have seen too many people addicted to drugs and weed is not as innocent as people think , I don't want any kids to start believing that . 

Stay drug free and enjoy life if you can . 

It's part of what makes us human; we've sought ways to get high, tripped out etc for hundreds of thousands of years. Ganja is pretty harmless compared to alcohol etc; the Dutch have the right idea; decriminalize it and buyers won't have to encounter people and situations that might lead to being introduced to harder drugs.

On 3/24/2017 at 0:28 PM, colinneil said:

Scum lock him up throw away the key.

Selling drugs, destroying lives, pure scum.

555. He was selling marijuana, you twit.

While marijuana only gets you high, alcohol and tobacco can actually cause physical harm and KILL you. These two substances (legal and socially accepted) has destroyed far more lives and families than marijuana ever will.

While many other countries are finally waking up and start to legalise this relatively harmless little plant, Thailand and a number of other countries, are still completely retarded, insisting on criminalising non violent pot smokers.

On 3/24/2017 at 3:09 PM, phantomfiddler said:

If he was found to have over a quarter of a gram then he is looking at 15 years in the monkey house, as that seems to be the going rate :(

What utter nonsense.

On 3/24/2017 at 4:11 PM, transam said:

Perhaps some of our gray cells are all we need....For many they cannot deal with life with  what they were born with....Are you one....?

How far away from your hand is that chang, o lover of reality?

13 hours ago, HooHaa said:

How far away from your hand is that chang, o lover of reality?

If it is afternoon not far....Just one of the pleasures of being retired and not worrying about the BiB doing a shakedown at my place looking for illegal stuff.

Plus to aid my weight training it's protein content helps a little....great.gif.3cd83917eea7572604e582edb0fd5983.gif

Difficult to handle the truth is it ?  I have seen too many people addicted to drugs and weed is not as innocent as people think , I don't want any kids to start believing that . 

Just your Condemnation, you re really showing your age, with remarks like that, you have a broad brush , you paint everything with, they shot two drug Couriers on Thai Burma border, no comment from you!!! But a lil pot story and you re all over it...

Just your Condemnation, you re really showing your age, with remarks like that, you have a broad brush , you paint everything with, they shot two drug Couriers on Thai Burma border, no comment from you!!! But a lil pot story and you re all over it...

Archived