What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

29 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

yes, you can see their lips moving. yes i know it is a cultural thing, nam jai or greng jai or what ever. to put it bluntly the are cheap to support and they are easy to get into bed. the winning factor for me is as long as you dont marry them or put property in their name they can take you for anything when you go separate ways. this alone was a good enough reason to have kids with a thai woman and not a western one.

It's a bit early, but I can't make sense of the words I have underlined there.  

"as long as you *don't* marry.....they can take you ...etc"??? Should that be "can't"??

33 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

yes, you can see their lips moving. yes i know it is a cultural thing, nam jai or greng jai or what ever. to put it bluntly the are cheap to support and they are easy to get into bed. the winning factor for me is as long as you dont marry them or put property in their name they can take you for anything when you go separate ways. this alone was a good enough reason to have kids with a thai woman and not a western one.

my mistake blazes, they cant take anything.

• Like 1