What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

Just now, Destiny1990 said:

Its going to be off topic better wait posting about Thai lady boys till someone makes a new thread.

I know a guy on here who lives spilling the beans on this subject, usually about 10pm on a Friday. 

51 minutes ago, Thainess said:

When they pick up their 500 baht salary for the night, walk out of my front door, close it and leave. Nothing beats that. Bliss! Peace!

500 baht?  wow where do you live 2000 over night here in Chiang Mai but, yes, it's great when they they go after the nights pleasantries 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, transam said:

So why did you go with birds with muddy feet....?

I don't mind a little mud now and then.  My Mrs hates when they track it in through the kitchen though. 

stock-photo-woman-resting-in-the-bathroom-with-her-legs-in-basin-the-girl-washes-feet-in-the-sink-in-the-198954347.jpg.870f0e67ba01a2833558c1ea7a74697b.jpg

Edited by 55Jay
  • Like 1

Just now, Rc2702 said:

Given your input after this I don't think it's called dating what you are doing.

sure it is - i date (for free) and procure when the mood takes but I dont prefer Thai girls over, say, Russian girls or Filipino girls but I am HERE so 'when in Rome'

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LannaGuy said:

sure it is - i date (for free) and procure when the mood takes but I dont prefer Thai girls over, say, Russian girls or Filipino girls but I am HERE so 'when in Rome'

Which is the most costly?

1 minute ago, transam said:

So your Mrs is an Isaan bird but not dumb...?

You still trying to bend this around into an insult?   I was actually agreeing with your sentiment above, TA, so your clumsy responses are confusing, but understandable if, for some reason, you're overly sensitive and ready to pounce because it's too close to home?  Who knows. :coffee1:

3 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

You still trying to bend this around into an insult?   I was actually agreeing with your sentiment above, TA, so your clumsy responses are confusing, but understandable if, for some reason, you're overly sensitive and ready to pounce because it's too close to home?  Who knows. :coffee1:

Perhaps, but why, because Mrs.Trans is Isaan and folk like you come along with derogatory stuff aimed at Isaan ladies.....Your post, not mine....

1 minute ago, transam said:

Perhaps, but why, because Mrs.Trans is Isaan and folk like you come along with derogatory stuff aimed at Isaan ladies.....Your post, not mine....

Take off your Issan insult goggles and try reading the "mud" comment again.   Jeez man!  :wacko:

13 minutes ago, transam said:

Oh no... not this again.

"... folk like you..." 

27 minutes ago, transam said:

I don't have too, read many over the years....Get tired of it...

Fully understand, Quite amusing posters criticise the limited conversation topics of Thai ladies, considering the constant stream of mimetic clichés rolling through Tvisa on a daily basis

In my opinion most Thai women are sexy, beautiful, resourceful, and family orientated. A good blend if this is what you are seeking.

Edited by 473geo
clarity

12 minutes ago, Thaidream said:

In regards to my comment on  speaking and understanding Thai- when I first came to Thailand about 50 years ago- I did not know one word of Thai or anything about the Thai culture- I was the typical 2 week 'millionaire'.  I thought a smile was just a smile and a kiss or not a kiss was just that.  I thought every Thai was wonderful; the country was paradise and everyone was always happy. Ignorance was bliss.

As i grew to understand the language and culture- I found that what you see is not always what you get. Sometimes when Thais are smiling and speaking the message is not what you think it is or hope it is. 

I have literally had Thais say things about me; to me thinking I do not  understand what they are saying - things I did not like and all with a smile. I'm not saying it doesn't happen in other countries but when it happens in Thailand it somewhat destroys the mystique because one comes with a preset idea which of course is not correct.

I  still think the country is great and the people mostly  congenial on the surface but I now know there is the good, the bad and the ugly.

Moral of the story- don;t think with the little head- only with the one on your shoulders.

Took you 50 years to learn that? Seems to me anyone who doesn't know that needs a babysitter.