What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

I love their approachability and willingness to engage in banter. Thai women are excellent listeners as long as you don't drone on for too long. If you are entertaining or bring up interesting subjects, they can become quite animated and engaged. Some non-English speaking Thai women may seem like 'dead fish'conversationalists when around foreigners because they are inhibited by the language barrier. If you can establish that conversing with you isn't going to be a laborious affair, many will quickly open up and become quite talkative. I think Thai women communicate a lot with their eyes, and I really enjoy making eye contact with them. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

She's only really mine, when she's got my name tattooed on her. Hands off fellas this one's been branded.

"Now you stay out of the bar you'll hear"

"I'm a gunner text you, I'm a gunner email, I'm a gunner send you money, you just promise to stay out of the bar, okay honey?"

"Me no butterfly you, me love you long time"

tmp_5505-017~0567540349.jpg

Some may have butterfly's tattoes, but they are airports. 1st thing I did with my wife was get her branded, her 1st and only tattoo, right smack across her lower back, sure to turn off any intending guy wanting to do her doggy style, because he will be looking at my name !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

I don't feel Thailand has any more % of beautiful women than other countries. I think what most people get confused about is that the ones that will give you a chance here a probably several notches up from the ones you could pull at home. 

So really what people like about Thai girls is the exchange rate.

I would not exchange my Thai lady for anything. By the way what is the exchange rate I know years ago it was 2 for 1 for pocket novels. 

6 hours ago, CharlieH said:

I Blame "Stingray" ! Yes, that kids show I watched so often has "Marina" aqua Marina, she looks Thai with her Asian features and long silky hair. I was "conditioned" as a child, so when I reached adulthood I went in search of my own "Marina",

Still havnt found her so married the wife instead.?

Back in the 1960s I thought that Marina was a puppet version of Ursula Andress or Ursula Undress we nicknamed her. I always thought and still do that the most beautiful European women are the most beautiful women in the world. Thai women are OK but being realistic at my age I know that having a trophy young Thai GF is only going to be about money.

Ursula Andress.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Back in the 1960s I thought that Marina was a puppet version of Ursula Andress or Ursula Undress we nicknamed her. I always thought and still do that the most beautiful European women are the most beautiful women in the world. Thai women are OK but being realistic at my age I know that having a trophy young Thai GF is only going to be about money.

And of course the delightful Ursula was the original SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059710/

6 hours ago, CharlieH said:

I Blame "Stingray" ! Yes, that kids show I watched so often has "Marina" aqua Marina, she looks Thai with her Asian features and long silky hair. I was "conditioned" as a child, so when I reached adulthood I went in search of my own "Marina",

Still havnt found her so married the wife instead.?

You've been looking in the wrong place. Marina was based on Bridget Bardot.....

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Some may have butterfly's tattoes, but they are airports. 1st thing I did with my wife was get her branded, her 1st and only tattoo, right smack across her lower back, sure to turn off any intending guy wanting to do her doggy style, because he will be looking at my name !

A bit like this?

tmp_18671-photo20170326T183227-214370558.jpg

Edited by tukkytuktuk
  • Like 1

I like how they look like any other chick. My extensive travel and regular fornication with members of different races indicate that pretty feminine women are everywhere just like handsome dudes are all over the place as well. 

The reason foreigners like them so much is the same reason why foreigners like good looking women everywhere regardless of geographic location. Same reason why women are into good looking men anywhere on the planet. 

They are attracted to each other that's all. Nothing to do with race religion etc

11 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

I like how they look like any other chick. My extensive travel and regular fornication with members of different races indicate that pretty feminine women are everywhere just like handsome dudes are all over the place as well. 

The reason foreigners like them so much is the same reason why foreigners like good looking women everywhere regardless of geographic location. Same reason why women are into good looking men anywhere on the planet. 

They are attracted to each other that's all. Nothing to do with race religion etc

Yes, that's quite true, like a farmer attracted to his sheep. Black, white or brown they all look the same to farmer Giles.

tmp_18671-I_finally_get_to_use_this_picture__b2de546ea2978f8898faef1abc1af8ae-1921423339.gif

8 hours ago, ianf said:

At least you know when they are lying? Yes, lying comes easy to the average Thai girl. My Wife's sister is the Queen of the liars. Just unbelievable stuff and sadly it damages the whole family. She manages to lie to her 76-year old American partner who is besotted with her not realising the damage she is doing to him. He then takes her side and believes all the sh** she spills out. Horrible, just horrible. I think he'll find out that she's taking his money to give to her ex-thai husband! I hate liars. Fortunately I have not yet caught my wife lying after 6 years together - she's actually too honest for her own good.

My wife could relate to that.  She is not even a good liar, although she has had lots of practice at it, most of her lies are unreal and the worse part of it she believes them.  many times I told her that she was lying and her answer of course. No, I no lie. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gerard052 said:

My wife could relate to that.  She is not even a good liar, although she has had lots of practice at it, most of her lies are unreal and the worse part of it she believes them.  many times I told her that she was lying and her answer of course. No, I no lie. 

Love is blind.

3 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Are you serious. You insisted she get a tattoo on her back with your name? 

Mind me asking but what is the name?

I wouldn't say tha I insisted, but she got my name across her lower back, as for the name, well, if and when you can tell me 555