What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

First I want to say that some of you guys need to have more respect for women. How would you feel if someone was saying nasty things about your mom?

Well, first, I think that Thai women are really beautiful. Not only the way they look, but in their demeanor. I'm sure there are some that are "rough around the edges", but I've yet to meet one that has been disrespectful to me. This past February 2017 was my 2nd trip to the country.

As a previous person said, I love their "Up to you" attitude.

Only 2 trips to the country, but I will definitely be back.

22 minutes ago, thaipo7 said:

I have been married to a Thai for 45 years.  Now we have a home in Thailand.  Thai women look like women in the way they dress.  Skirts, dresses, and shorts.  They have a very nice legs.  The other day I was on my cycle with a Thai girl riding in front of me.  Silky long black hair down to her waist.  Pulled up along side her and told her in Thai that her long black hair was beautiful.  Got this huge smile and she hollers back "beautiful" hair.  They know they are beautiful and accept compliments.  There is not better country for beauty that I know of.  My opinion.

Oh thaipo, and you a respectable married man of 45 years marriage following and chatting up young girls on bicycles. The question is; if you did manage to catch up with these girls on the road, after 45 years off the girly scene, would you still know what to do if one of them said; take me, take me please, I`m all yours?

Edited by cyberfarang

10 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

There simple needs.
Give them a smartphone, access to a TV, some comic books and you will have a wonderful, long lasting partnership.

Sounds a treat, aim for the stars.

15 hours ago, Inspire said:

What do you like most about Thai girls?

Orlando Barton

bart-new-main.jpg

No, this isn’t some tawdry sex-pat rumination. It is merely a short discussion about what it is we men find so appealing about the women that populate this magical country. And when I say “men”, I don’t just mean foreign men.

During my nearly two decades of living in Thailand I’ve never met a heterosexual expat who wasn’t attracted to Thai women and I also have never met a Thai man that prefers foreign women over Thai ladies. Correct me if I’m wrong.

So what is it that makes them such landslide winners in the global femininity race? Why does the annual Miss Universe pageant turn into “who can beat Miss Thailand”? After grilling a wide variety of admirers of different ages, economic realities and nationalities, I find that everyone has their own set of reasons.

One of my fellow countrymen sang the praise of Thai femininity in general. “The women in my country are too busy trying to compete with men” he said. “I like girly-girls”. Other guys were more specific about physical features common to most Thai women. “It’s the hair and nails” one Frenchman lamented. “That silky black hair, those immaculate hands and feet … and such nice skin!” A bit fetishistic, but mostly true nonetheless. My friend from Italy didn’t even hesitate with his answer. “It’s the smile” he said. “When I met my wife I saw her smile across a crowded room before I ever got a look at the rest of her. I was history”.

Full story: http://www.inspirepattaya.com/lifestyle/like-thai-girls/

inspire_pattaya_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Inspire Pattaya 2017-03-26

I think it is a easy going life here in Thailand that make everything more interesting than Europe. Thai girl are beautiful but I think Korean's are the best looking of all. Philippino's are also good looking and also more intelligent. As far as look is concern Thai girls have beautiful eye and lovely smile that melt any heart.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrfaroukh said:

I think it is a easy going life here in Thailand that make everything more interesting than Europe. Thai girl are beautiful but I think Korean's are the best looking of all. Philippino's are also good looking and also more intelligent. As far as look is concern Thai girls have beautiful eye and lovely smile that melt any heart.

Do not forget the filigree bone structure.
Here the Thai women are world leaders.

Please make you a lady boy thread if that is your fancy.   Nice to read everyone's comments.  I feel that my two trips of 42 days total do not qualify me to say anything so I will just read. 

9 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

It is untypical for thais to have long endless discussions with differences of opinion which perhaps can end in disputes.
This is exactly what I like about the women here.
To spend time in harmony together. Sabai sabai without to much bla bla.
Maybe you are in the wrong country, if
conversation of any real substance is so important for you.

Also to the guys saying Thai women are so boring in conversation, are the women in your home country really all that cerebral? If you think about it, the answer will be no. And in my opinion the simple conversations I have with my girl are a lot better than the arrogant, mind-twisting, controlling drivel that spews from the mouths of western feminists. Simple conversation beats the hell out of, "What do you mean by that?". My girl never psycho analyzes me or reads things into what I say that aren't there. She says what she wants to communicate and that's it. If I want to talk about life I'll run it by my buddy over a beer at the bar.

16 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Which is the most costly?

well one can be more emotionally 'costly' and if you really get into the GF/BF very expensive too and the other just an 'exchange' which is why many of us go that route   :) 

14 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Back in the 1960s I thought that Marina was a puppet version of Ursula Andress or Ursula Undress we nicknamed her. I always thought and still do that the most beautiful European women are the most beautiful women in the world. Thai women are OK but being realistic at my age I know that having a trophy young Thai GF is only going to be about money.

Ursula Andress.jpg

Eastern European for me... very fond memories of tons of Russian cuties in Moscow and Pete in the 1990s and early 2000s. Many Thai girls are pretty and sexy and I do partake thereof but as I have tasted the finest fruit in those 'good old days' I don't think they are in the same league.

Anyway it's all personal taste and experience if you are a fat old guy from Rochdale who's divorced at 55 and little experience you will think that 20/30 little thing (who REALLY loves you) is the most beautiful thing in the world.

BTW I find Filipino girl's more attractive and I hop over there 3 to 4 times a year but that's just personal taste - have fun everyone and hire not purchase is often the way to go 

Edited by LannaGuy

28 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

There are approximately 33 million females in Thailand and, believe it or not, most of them don't work in bars. :smile:

very true but most are 'flexible' and will love a 20/30 year older farang 'big time and true love'   lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

tmp_18671-I_finally_get_to_use_this_picture__b2de546ea2978f8898faef1abc1af8ae-1921423339.gif

19 hours ago, Ace of Pop said:

fddf58bb0a1437aa940194fa49c6d4bd.jpg You can get a n

This is too Much!   After all I am only human.  How can anyone possibly choose between these two lovelies?

No sleep tonight. I'll be dreaming of both all night.  Maybe a threesome? 

• Like 2