What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

Thai lady is just kind and good to you as long as you have money.

The time she is with you. She spend the time to looking for people who are richer than you.
Then it's bye bye for now Jonny.

I consider thaidams as a pair of shoes that are tight and good to wear..After a couple of months they are too big and bad to wear ..

Then it's bye bye for now ...and back to the shoe store ..

7 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

You one got no game, street smarts or life experience they may fail.

In many cases a person allows themselves to be a victim due to their ignorance to recognize it.

Before getting married, in 3 years I dated more than 20 ``honest´´ younger Thai ladies. I got cheated by most. I am happily married for 14 years now, with a 20 years younger beautiful and smart woman who speak perfect English because she works in a export company. I met many of her friends, other Thai women married with foreigners. Because I found their marriages kind of strange, I asked. My wife responded. ``You are lucky I do speak English and you are a funny Italian/American, and a good cook. Most of my friends have Thai lovers they can share more than just bed time´´

• Like 1

On 9/12/2019 at 7:03 PM, Bangkokazy said:

Thai lady is just kind and good to you as long as you have money.

The time she is with you. She spend the time to looking for people who are richer than you.
Then it's bye bye for now Jonny.

I consider thaidams as a pair of shoes that are tight and good to wear..After a couple of months they are too big and bad to wear ..

Then it's bye bye for now ...and back to the shoe store ..

Based on my own experience, I have to disagree.  Sure I'm the sole financial supporter in our relationship (except now I've bought her a restaurant to make sure she doesn't need me anymore - I'm paranoid like that), but 1) she works on it very hard, and 2) when it came to the crunch she was up front and working 'team'.  I've asked her to leave me I think perhaps #7 times now.  She will not.  I say TFFThat, but I have to test once in a while.

• 11 months later...

they have little or no personalities.  brain washed from an early age.  no independent thought.  are not curious in the least and do not question anything.  very superficial and only see with their eyes and not their heart.  but nice to look at sometimes.  just eye candy.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 9:51 AM, NonthaburiBear said:

yes of course.. you'll forget white girls after you meet your 1st Thai GF

i have had more fun with white girls.  they are less inhibited and love to do things on the spur of the moment.  its called freedom, you can not expect this from someone who was raised in a repressive society

• Haha 1

On 6/27/2019 at 7:22 AM, suz123 said:

i thought the main thing about thai girls that men liked, was that they were willing to date much older men....lol

one poster said their hair which is gorgeous...but hands and feet? i actually find thai womens hands and feet not attractive. the chinese and indians have dainty ones

other than that, thai women are very beautiful.  - female perspective

i have better luck with beautiful young Western woman.  thais do not like older men. they do not appreciate wisdom or experience.  the best looking Thai woman are with Thai guys.  xenophobic culture, old habits die hard.  go into an all thai night club and you will see some gorgeous girls with young thai males.  you will become invisible.

3 hours ago, malibukid said:

the best looking Thai woman are with Thai guys.  xenophobic culture, old habits die hard.  go into an all thai night club and you will see some gorgeous girls with young thai males.  you will become invisible.

Completely depends on you. I have no problem with that at all. Some of my farang friends dating hot Thai girls and get a lot of attention. 

4 hours ago, malibukid said:

they have little or no personalities.  brain washed from an early age.  no independent thought.  are not curious in the least and do not question anything.  very superficial and only see with their eyes and not their heart.  but nice to look at sometimes.  just eye candy.

Don't know any Thai women then?