BANGKOK
Inspire

What do you like most about Thai girls?

Thai women may be the most adorable and beautiful on the world, good lovers and good sex fakers too, with older farangs. That's why Thai women will cheat you if she do not speak your language well or you do not speak Thai well... EVERY women fells by sweet talk...and plus.... Thai people are cheaters by tradition... in every way... and foreigners are their best victims. 

On 9/10/2019 at 6:45 PM, Muzarella said:

Thai women may be the most adorable and beautiful on the world, good lovers and good sex fakers too, with older farangs. That's why Thai women will cheat you if she do not speak your language well or you do not speak Thai well... EVERY women fells by sweet talk...and plus.... Thai people are cheaters by tradition... in every way... and foreigners are their best victims. 

You one got no game, street smarts or life experience they may fail.

In many cases a person allows themselves to be a victim due to their ignorance to recognize it.

15 hours ago, Shiver said:

Not sure I agree with this.  I think my girl got with me because she didn't have any easy options when she knew she was going to lose her job imminently, despite rejecting all my (and everyone elses) approaches.  It certainly wasn't because I was hansum/young/so very very funny or anything like that.

We're 9+ years in and just 20 mins I ago I asked if she was going to leave and move to 'the other' or 'another' rental(?).  She said no, I stay with you.  Now for the background:

I'm 16 years older than her, and it's clear who has the looks and who has the scheming (I mean creative and honest) business mind.  I didn't have a lot of cash when I met her, but I met her needs every single time one way or another, have never lied, but as you may have experienced, after the first several years the fire dies down and becomes embers.  I got scammed a few months ago and lost several $USD mill (which I'd only created while with her), and I told her, and her first words were "do you want me to sell my gold to support us?" (no!).  Now I'm not saying this is a Disney world romance story, but when I've been ill over the last few years with an improbable number of injuries and bone breaks including one 'dead cert' life ending sentence, she was there.  It gave me strength to do what I needed to learn that everyone else (inc. 4 independent doctors) to overcome that and make a full recovery.  Granted she's not that driven by sex now whereas before she was accommodating anytime, and that's a frustration, but the hint of making her a kept woman with maid duties and I'll find that elsewhere seems to hurt a lot.

Okay that's a huge overshare, but I'll make it (the security) all back.  She works hard in an establishment I bought for her (that she didn't want or ask for), and I think now she understands that if money can buy it, then it might not be that valuable (time, health, happiness etc).  I hope she remembers those learning's when I'm long gone.  As I write this I can hear her downstairs playing with the dogs and is perfectly content and chirpy in her world, and scared of nobody (I'm the softie, just fairly good at some things that put rice on the table).

Btw, her father was a rampant butterfly and got '6 lead poisonings' which paralyzed him long before I ever came to this country, and the family were tasked with taking care of him until the end.  That might have had a big impression on her view of the world.

All that said, one of my better friends has more girls than days in the week, and with a high turnover rate, is quite candid about it, and is relationship-phobic, so clearly not one size fits all.

I'll shut up now.

Lead poisonings?🤔

On 3/26/2017 at 8:36 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Their toxic beauty, petite little bodies, pappaya salad breath and easy going nature, "up to you"

Image result for photo thai girl with sign up to you

Lovely  stretch marks n all

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, stament said:

Lead poisonings?🤔

9MM....

The silky inside of their vaginas...

t

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chazar said:

Lovely  stretch marks n all

As long as it doesn't have any male parts hidden, I'm good to go, even the papaya tummy rolls when those legs are up up and away 🙂

Thai lady is just kind and good to you as long as you have money.

The time she is with you. She spend the time to looking for people who are richer than you.
Then it's bye bye for now Jonny.

I consider thaidams as a pair of shoes that are tight and good to wear..After a couple of months they are too big and bad to wear ..

Then it's bye bye for now ...and back to the shoe store ..

I like the way their sparkling earrings lay, against their skin so brown .
I want to sleep with one in the desert tonight, with a billion stars all around !!

7 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

You one got no game, street smarts or life experience they may fail.

In many cases a person allows themselves to be a victim due to their ignorance to recognize it.

Before getting married, in 3 years I dated more than 20 ``honest´´ younger Thai ladies. I got cheated by most. I am happily married for 14 years now, with a 20 years younger beautiful and smart woman who speak perfect English because she works in a export company. I met many of her friends, other Thai women married with foreigners. Because I found their marriages kind of strange, I asked. My wife responded. ``You are lucky I do speak English and you are a funny Italian/American, and a good cook. Most of my friends have Thai lovers they can share more than just bed time´´

On 9/12/2019 at 4:06 PM, stament said:

Lead poisonings?🤔

Bullets, for pursuing the wife of someone he really oughta shouldna done.  He's gone now.

On 9/12/2019 at 7:03 PM, Bangkokazy said:

Thai lady is just kind and good to you as long as you have money.

The time she is with you. She spend the time to looking for people who are richer than you.
Then it's bye bye for now Jonny.

I consider thaidams as a pair of shoes that are tight and good to wear..After a couple of months they are too big and bad to wear ..

Then it's bye bye for now ...and back to the shoe store ..

Based on my own experience, I have to disagree.  Sure I'm the sole financial supporter in our relationship (except now I've bought her a restaurant to make sure she doesn't need me anymore - I'm paranoid like that), but 1) she works on it very hard, and 2) when it came to the crunch she was up front and working 'team'.  I've asked her to leave me I think perhaps #7 times now.  She will not.  I say TFFThat, but I have to test once in a while.