‘Bunny girls’ coffee shop in Chiang Mai becomes talk of the town

webfact

‘Bunny girls’ coffee shop in Chiang Mai becomes talk of the town
By The Nation

6b01bc1ad2d2cbc4afd14135c43a1467.jpeg

CHIANG MAI: -- A newly opened coffee shop featuring waitresses in “bunny girl uniform” has become a hot topic among online social networkers, especially those in the North.

But the bunny girl uniform does not resemble that of Play Boy girls. Instead, the waitresses simply wear tight a long-sleeved white shirt with a short black skirt and pink bunny ears over their head.

Many patrons have posted selfie shots with the bunny waitresses on their Facebook walls, which has brought more curious customers to the shop.

The shop is located on a soi beside Nong Hoi Market off Jai Kaew Road in Tambon Nong Hoi in Chiang Mai’s Muang district.

The shop owner, Kanchana Boonprasert, 30, said the shop is open from 9.30am to 8pm. She said the shop serves coffee and other drinks.

She decided to have the shop feature waitresses in cosplay costumes because she believes it is unprecedented.

She denied the shop also sell drinks to the waitresses as in cocktail lounges.

She said her waitresses are university students who do it as a part-time job. At the moment, there are 10 of them at a time and each girl must have her own strategy to entice patrons to return to the shop, Kanchana added.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30310406

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-03-27

1 hour ago, Saraphee said:

Slow news day in Chiang Mai?

OK say a minimum of 6,000 baht a month for each girl ,the coffee shop would have only to sell 25 coffees a day for their pay.Now how to pay for his pay and other overhead expenses.Bar type fines at a coffee house maybe ?

Wow, that truly is amazing .

Waitresses have put some rabbits ears on their heads .

I am going to have to go there and get a coffee and take a photo with the waitresses and post the photo on facebook, with the caption : "The waitresses who served me a coffee today were wearing rabbits ears"

She said her waitresses are university students who do it as a part-time job.

University students! Are they kidding? 2 of them pictured look to be in their 30s. Rather tame isn`t it. In the UK they have opened up naked cafes, where the staff and customers are all naked. Obviously far too riska for the likes of Chiang Mai. It`s going to take more than girls wearing funny rabbit ears to entice me into visiting that coffee shop. I also wonder how much in there for a coffee just for the pleasure of a bit of eye candy?

Don`t be fooled. This is a real bunny girl:

buny girl.jpg

19 hours ago, survivalblue said:

Slowly Thailand moves towards Vietnam style coffee shops. 

Please elaborate, what is vietnam style coffee shops? Do you mean they have sex with coffee or have coffee with sex?

I do know a chinese restuarant in Vientaine (capital of Laos) where downstairs is normal restaurant, but if you want to go upstairs you need to be recommended by people who knows the boss. Because waitresses upstairs don't wear panties and very short skirts. Of course you can lift up the skirts to have peep, that's what you are encouraged to do. The waitresses are very young and have soft silky skin. They do rub their bodies against your body while talking to you (you are sitting on chair and her belly come up to your shoulder ).

I had a bad lunch that day but the ladies are nice, in fact very nice.

Archived