Testosterone Therapy for Weight Loss

dontoearth

Check again in a week or two.  The testosterone moves thru the body to be absorbed.  It will be normal again.  Did you get a measurement BEFORE you took the shot?  You should know your baseline.  If you are not deficient you should not be using this stuff!

In principle the test should be injected in the muscle and it would gradually be released in the body. However the fist days it might go a bit faster. That is why shorter periods between shots and by doing so lower doses per shot are advisable.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/26/2017 at 11:56 PM, DavidSr said:

Hi, my case is similar to you and I am desperate for some TRT treatment in Thailand, should be travelling next month. I am thinking of buying pharma grade Test E for a cycle and also Andriol for maintenance. Do you know where I can find these two drugs legit in Thailand? I heard even at the pharmacy they sell fake stuff.

I could not find andriol this year.   Pharmacies in Bangkok and Pattaya both told me it has not been around for a year or so.  Injectable testosterone was available everywhere.  

5 hours ago, dontoearth said:

I could not find andriol this year.   Pharmacies in Bangkok and Pattaya both told me it has not been around for a year or so.  Injectable testosterone was available everywhere.  

Perhaps the word got out that it is useless. 

On 6/21/2017 at 2:37 PM, dontoearth said:

You won't die from low testosterone but taking endless high supplements of testosterone increases your risk of prostrate cancer considerably.  So there is a down side to this!  I think in this whole discussion I mentioned the risk of prostrate cancer several times but no one else acknowledged it.  So caution!  

That's probably because nobody knows what a prostrate cancer is. If guess it comes from being too submissive. Another Thai disease.

8 hours ago, Momofarang said:

That's probably because nobody knows what a prostrate cancer is. If guess it comes from being too submissive. Another Thai disease.

I do a regular PSA screening as I do take test for HRT. I think it also depends to what levels you supplement. 

Archived