Phuket police officer transferred after allegations of threats and bribes

snoop1130

Phuket police officer transferred after allegations of threats and bribes

Kritsada Mueanhawong

1_201733016435350_wVzbGxNqMNRxCbqPfuiPEbNtlqEuyzAuUAWbxjSK_jpeg.jpeg

PHUKET:-- An ex-Patong Police major is under investigation after Prime Minister Gen Prayuth Chan-o-Cha ordered his transfer to Phuket Provincial Police.

Gen Prayuth told media in Bangkok on Tuesday that he had received a complaint regarding the officer from a local.

Phuket Provincial Police Commander Teerapol Thipjaroen told the Phuket Gazette that Maj Thanturong Wuthiwong was the officer in question, whose transfer was confirmed yesterday.

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Phuket-police-officer-transferred-allegations-threats-bribes/66425?desktopversion

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-3-30

"“I was accused of using a weapon to threaten the operator of an entertainment venue. I have witnesses who can corroborate that I didn’t use any weapon that day. As for the complaint that I received benefits (tea money), I have already confirmed that the allegations are not true,” said Maj Thanturong.

Case closed, I feel sorry for this poor guy.  He didn't use his weapon "that day" and he confirms his own innocence.

6 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

Transfered as the those who made the complaint have a friend in the highest place, didn't the copper know who he was Threatening? 

What a dick.

What transfering does is take away their opportunity to make as much in bribes as before thus costing them money.What the higher ups do not want to do is fire them because that would set a precedent  and when the higher ups get caught later they would face the same verdict.

Archived