Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Boy, 3, beaten by stepfather in care after social media outrage

Recommended Posts

Boy, 3, beaten by stepfather in care after social media outrage

 

2pm2.jpg

Picture: Daily News

 

BANGKOK: -- The power of social media helped a three year old boy who had been mercilessly beaten by his step father.

 

A member of the public had seen the boy in Samut Prakarn with his mother and had taken pictures that were shared by an enraged public. The pictures appeared on the fanpage Dr. K v.3, reported Daily News.

 

Now the Paweena Hongsakul foundation has taken up the case. The step father who inflicted the wounds on three year old "Ort" is in custody.

 

Ort had multiple lacerations on his back and a bad cut to his face.

 

The mother - who had said that she did not dare report the attacks on her son because she was concerned for her own safety - is a drug taker as well as the step father.

 

She has been admitted to rehab.

 

The little boy has been taken into care in Samut Prakarn after the case emerged in the Bang Sao Thong district of the province.

 

Source: Daily News

 
tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-31

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is utterly appalling. How on earth can anyone do that to such a little kid? I would like 5 minutes in a room with this evil POS. Jail is too good for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

However questionable the quality of care the authorities here provide it must be leagues above what this poor young kid is used to, I sincerely hope he gets the care and love he deserves as soon as possible.. And as for the abuser, I hope the cops rough him up properly before hopefully shipping him off for decades inside.
It's a shame the Thai inmates are unlike the Latin American cons because this rat would be dead within the hour. Very sad state of affairs all round this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big tough Thai man, sorry, Big immature Thai boy.........

 

Low grade scum of the earth do do this to a child.

 

Sorry little guy, the people who are SUPPOSED to protect you let you down, sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

scum ....  a totally lost family .... she deserves jail not rehab .... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, steven100 said:

scum ....  a totally lost family .... she deserves jail not rehab .... 

Don't think jail would help her although rehab might in the long term, if they can sort her out, the boy will be better off with mum than in some institution somewhere. Friends of mine adopted a boy from Thailand who had spent about 5 years in institutions, he was / is a major problem - after about 5 years of care he is on the mend but still with many problems, some of which he might never overcome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His is so young Maybe he will be able to forget this monstrous time and move on with a better life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say it again....people make their feelings clear about situations such as this.....but little is said by same people when so called respectable people  in "suits" blow and maime innocent children and their families to kingdom come in certain parts of the world on a daily basis.

    It that what is meant by "double standards".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Don't think jail would help her although rehab might in the long term, if they can sort her out, the boy will be better off with mum than in some institution somewhere. Friends of mine adopted a boy from Thailand who had spent about 5 years in institutions, he was / is a major problem - after about 5 years of care he is on the mend but still with many problems, some of which he might never overcome. 

We are looking after a kid while the holidays are on.He is staying with his mate our nephew who also stays with us,only because mum and dad work so much and odd hours.Anyway the kids dad comes around yesterday arvo,smashed on lao khao.He was ok,and i nice bloke,especially sober but the poor kid was shattered when all his peers saw his dad.I just wanted to put my arm around him and reassure him,but resisted the urge on being labelled something i'm not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<deleted>!?!?!? drugs made the mother and stepfather extremely stupid to not just let someone else raise the child. if the mother cannot or does not want to take care of the boy, just let someone else take care of him. the least she can  do is protect him from harm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

I say it again....people make their feelings clear about situations such as this.....but little is said by same people when so called respectable people  in "suits" blow and maime innocent children and their families to kingdom come in certain parts of the world on a daily basis.

    It that what is meant by "double standards".

No that's collateral damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looks very badly abused for a long time.why neighbours not reported these ongoing crimes?school? Nobody?Domestic violence especially childabuse needs to become a police priority here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

This is utterly appalling. How on earth can anyone do that to such a little kid? I would like 5 minutes in a room with this evil POS. Jail is too good for him.

Let me know if you find out where he lives I will gladly go with you. I will bring the shovel and do the digging for you too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad to read about such a young family where each of them seems to be victims in different ways and as a result of that fact find themselves in an urgent need of professional therapy...at least good that it was discovered before more harm had happened...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...