Chilly Morning

sceadugenga

I live close to the Mae Wong national park down below Khampaeng Phet in the central region and the last few nights have been down to 18 or 19 according to my thermometer (probably not accurate) but cold enough. Coming back on my scooter wearing shorts and a shirt I almost had frozen gonads at 45kmh.

I think I need long wooly underwear with the flap in the back and a thermal jockstrap. :o

Edited by billd766

Pa Ngiew, not far from Pattaya Noi (Chiang Rai) 9,6 degree this morning at 7.45.

It's getting serious.

Last night at about 1.30 I left an establishment, where ladies were dancing in almost invisible clothes. I suppose these had insulating thermic layers, because they didn't seem to freeze at all. And ok, they didn't stand still for a second.

Limbo :o

I live close to the Mae Wong national park down below Khampaeng Phet in the central region and the last few nights have been down to 18 or 19 according to my thermometer (probably not accurate) but cold enough. Coming back on my scooter wearing shorts and a shirt I almost had frozen gonads at 45kmh.

I think I need long wooly underwear with the flap in the back and a thermal jockstrap. :o

Set at the base of forested foot-hills, my house backs on to part of the Mae Wong national park boundary in Amphur Mae Wong. I keep a min/max mercury thermometer in my pig pens. Last night: 9 deg. Previous two nights: 11 deg.

Last night at about 1.30 I left an establishment, where ladies were dancing in almost invisible clothes. I suppose these had insulating thermic layers, because they didn't seem to freeze at all. And ok, they didn't stand still for a second.

Limbo :D

Pictures please!!!

And you never tell us where these nice places are!

:o:D :D

Limbo :D

Pictures please!!!

And you never tell us where these nice places are!

:o:D :D

Chang Rai actually has a night scene!!!!???

I thought only Chang Mai was the place up north for the girly thing!

Its cold here in Chang Mai too! Going home after boozing is chilly, and thats with three layers, gloves and full face crash helmet on!!!

Yet most of the 'two weeker' tourist crowd just were shorts and T-Shirt! Whats fueling these people??? Chang Beer?

The mind boggles...

Chang Rai actually has a night scene!!!!???

I thought only Chang Mai was the place up north for the girly thing!

Many years ago, Chiang Rai nightlife and foreign restaurants were superior to Chiang Mai.

The demimondaines would even go around and visit the different guest houses during the daytime looking for "boyfriends", so much a more casual scene than elsewhere. :o

Set at the base of forested foot-hills, my house backs on to part of the Mae Wong national park boundary in Amphur Mae Wong. I keep a min/max mercury thermometer in my pig pens. Last night: 9 deg. Previous two nights: 11 deg.

Hi Khonwan

We must be neighbours. Which village do you live in? I live 6km from Klong Lan Pattana up towards Mae Wong around km 52 on the route 1117.

PM me if you want and we can meet up. I am going to see RandomChances for Christmas day and a bit each side. He is a neighbour too, just about 175 km away.

Hi Khonwan

We must be neighbours. Which village do you live in? I live 6km from Klong Lan Pattana up towards Mae Wong around km 52 on the route 1117.

PM me if you want and we can meet up. I am going to see RandomChances for Christmas day and a bit each side. He is a neighbour too, just about 175 km away.

Hi Bill - Just spotted this post, after our PM's. As you now know, but for the benefit of others, I live in Yot Hoy Keaw, Tambon Mae Lay, Amphur Mae Wong, Nakhon Sawan. I think I'm correct in believing that the 52km is measured to Khao Chon Kan. You'd turn right at the cross road (signposted for Taling Sung; left would take you to Lat Yao, straight on would take you to Mae Wong then Lan Sak). I'm 20km from Khao Chon Kan.

For the record, the mercury at my place did not reach 7 deg.C. last night! Tonight promises more of the same.

Down to 12C in the morning and that has been going on for 4-5 days now. I have not been able to go outside the house before 12 these days. Fricking cold I would say! :o:D :D

I am looking forward to Song Kran! Never been cold that time of the year!

:D :D :bah: