Permedan ant spray - where can I buy it?

AbeSurd

I've been using Permedan for years to get rid of ants. You used to be able to buy it in Best supermarkets and (I think) Friendship. But apparently no more.

Anyone know where in central Pattaya I can buy Permedan?

Thanks.

20170331_114857small.jpg

+1 on the ARS granules.  They carry it back to the nest and kill the whole colony.

Also, if they are tiny ants, you can "do them a favor" by crushing the granules into smaller pieces.

I use Chaindrite, Stedfast 30 SC it is available at most bigger hardware stores. Mix with water as per directions, I am sure that it is the best you can buy, kills all insect pests including termites.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 2:35 PM, AbeSurd said:

Thanks for the recommendations. However the advantage with Permedan is that it's just a sort of citrous juice so it's harmless to humans.

I am looking for it too as it is not harmful to human  and it is used in kitchen restaurant in Germany.

Someone I met told me that the importer could not get his licence renewed in Thailand. 

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:58 PM, Tony salmon said:

Mac's Bar. Its on the dark side Siam Country market, turn in the soi and after 1km you'll see it on the right

I use to buy it from  a restaurant in Chiangmai that told me the seller in Pattaya can not get it at the moment ( July 2019 ) Any new update ?

Archived