when propositioned by these bountiful girls  

when they pull there tops up to attract you to see a gorgeous   sight 

i have had my share of gorgeous girls in my life 

but think should i take them on or stay true to wife

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opalred, go for it.

When you kick the bucket, there will be no score sheet in heaven reminding you of your infidelities.

A good orgasm is worth its weight in gold….especially when experienced with a new woman.

Get cracking'…time is running out.

Sorry to be old fashioned about this... but my view is...

If you expect your wife to be faithful to you, then you ought to be faithful to her.

On the other hand, if you've both agreed that either of you can tag any hotie that comes along, more power to you.

10 minutes ago, Ulic said:

The short time rooms at most of the bars in Pattaya are not available for use at the moment

so you will find it easier to avoid temptation. :tongue:

Funny! I saw just the opposite last night in soi 6.. short time rooms being used quite frequently... as for the massage girls.. they are not shy and just need a curtain to do their happy ending

555 I am so backward! I actually want to have at least a friendly rapport with a girl before having her handle my pieces parts. Stopped some time ago, attracted by a cute little massage girl. Told her I just wanted a foot massage. I was thinking that if she was friendly, flirty well, I would come back a few times and work up to a happy ending (hey! I said I was backward, never having a massage with a happy ending). well, the girl started running her hands up my shorts toward the end of the hour. 555 I just about ran out, embarrassed. Hope the story brings a laugh and a shake of your head confirming that one hears all kind of stories here in the LOS.

Nancy Reagan said "Just say no to drugs." She was so stupid she didn't know that the first hit of H messes up your brain and you can't say no to the second one. Same goes for sex (if you're a man). Women are better at abstinence.

58 minutes ago, BarnicaleBob said:

There is a cure to make massage girls stop asking you if you want a happy ending.  Just bring your wife into the massage room with you, maybe both of you get a massage at the same time in the same room. 

which is not a problem for the massage ladies, or so I have heard ;-)

Life is too short to deny yourself pleasures. Have fun. In my opinion there's a world of difference between a happy ending massage and missing dinner with your wife because you're with your Mia noi.

Archived