so hard to say no to massage girls

opalred

Well I am very luck man (72) and very happily married 10 yrs, I also greatly appreciate those smiling faces, and am only to happy to say yes please

When I no longer have the urge maybe the time to move on

Keep smiling

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, we're men and a nice pair is always tempting but once you decide on getting a wife it kinda requires us to avoid such places and go for the old granny massages otherwise we risk the saying "hell hath no fury like a women scorned".

My advice is if you want to live a long and peaceful life avoid such temptations at all costs or either get a divorce first if you can't shake off these temptations.  There are no secrets in life and one thing tends to lead to another.

1 hour ago, Dustdevil said:

Nancy Reagan said "Just say no to drugs." She was so stupid she didn't know that the first hit of H messes up your brain and you can't say no to the second one. Same goes for sex (if you're a man). Women are better at abstinence.

The secret is to have your wife say "No"... to abstinence.

16 hours ago, NanLaew said:

No matter how good she looks, she will still funk up your kitchen with that Isaan stink food.

If you don't like that Isaan stink food;  try girls from elsewhere. Issan is not the only home of the ladies of negotiable virtue

16 hours ago, Black Ops said:

Let us know how that worked out after the wife "cuts it off" and feeds it to the ducks, which is the normal Thai response.

Sleep good tonight wont you.

Why would you enter a relationship with a woman who would cut-off your penis as a normal reaction?

11 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Sorry to be old fashioned about this... but my view is...

If you expect your wife to be faithful to you, then you ought to be faithful to her.

On the other hand, if you've both agreed that either of you can tag any hotie that comes along, more power to you.

Well, there is also the tack that is unfair, but all to common; you expect more than you return. 

1 hour ago, Cereal said:

Life is too short to deny yourself pleasures. Have fun. In my opinion there's a world of difference between a happy ending massage and missing dinner with your wife because you're with your Mia noi.

I prefer the happy beginning; and of course, ao mia pai tuhn

27 minutes ago, petermik said:

Its easily avoided just say sorry no money.....:thumbsup:

It seems to me just as easy to say no thanks. Ah, but a hansum man gets offers with no money involved; maybe you weren't aware of that.

13 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

How heavy is an orgasm, anyway?

Average amount of semen ejaculated is ~3.5 mL. They (Augur, et al 1995) assume a weight of 1.0 g/mL. 

At current gold prices that's about 4,800฿ per orgasm...

5 hours ago, BarnicaleBob said:

There is a cure to make massage girls stop asking you if you want a happy ending.  Just bring your wife into the massage room with you, maybe both of you get a massage at the same time in the same room. 

Are you crazy !

Even more exciting if wife is watching when doing the young massage girl !!!

14 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Sorry to be old fashioned about this... but my view is...

If you expect your wife to be faithful to you, then you ought to be faithful to her.

On the other hand, if you've both agreed that either of you can tag any hotie that comes along, more power to you.

This is going to sound very un-PC--well, it is un-PC--but I don't think the requirements are symmetrical. For most  (not all) couples on the planet, resources flow (on the whole) from man to woman. I believe that, in return, men should have a longer leash than women. That was certainly the unwritten rule--the famous double standard--in the past, and there is some logic to it. After all, men have more to lose in their partner's infidelity than the other way around: the possibility that you spend a lifetime of resources on a child that is (unknowingly) not your biological offspring. [Knowingly raising someone else's kids is a wholly other matter, something that many of us do quite happily]. Anyway, it's just my view.. and surprisingly, the women I've expressed it to have yet to come at me with a knife.  

1 hour ago, dave_boo said:

Average amount of semen ejaculated is ~3.5 mL. They (Augur, et al 1995) assume a weight of 1.0 g/mL. 

At current gold prices that's about 4,800฿ per orgasm...

Hmmm, I thought it was 10ml = 10CC, whence the name of the band. But that must have been a schoolboy myth...

3 hours ago, Docno said:

This is going to sound very un-PC--well, it is un-PC--but I don't think the requirements are symmetrical. For most  (not all) couples on the planet, resources flow (on the whole) from man to woman. I believe that, in return, men should have a longer leash than women. That was certainly the unwritten rule--the famous double standard--in the past, and there is some logic to it. After all, men have more to lose in their partner's infidelity than the other way around: the possibility that you spend a lifetime of resources on a child that is (unknowingly) not your biological offspring. [Knowingly raising someone else's kids is a wholly other matter, something that many of us do quite happily]. Anyway, it's just my view.. and surprisingly, the women I've expressed it to have yet to come at me with a knife.  

That's certainly the kind of thinking that had men as the dominant gender in the world, in most places, for a long time.

But for me, I prefer to think of such things in what I consider a more modern view, where men and women treat each other as equals in terms of relationship issues. I do, however, understand the argument you're making.

Thailand is a bit odd when it comes to relationship fidelity. By many accounts, Thai guys cheat on their GFs and spouses like nobody's business, so it's a common practice. But at the same time, Thailand has more of reputation than most places I think for women, who once they find out their spouse has been blatantly unfaithful, take a knife to his willy and feed it to the ducks.

Archived