so hard to say no to massage girls

opalred

One of my French friends explains it this way.  When we get to this age every opportunity might be the last ever for us and who wants to die knowing he turned down his last opportunity.    When my first wife ran off with my best friend I remained single for about 12 years I think.  During that time I wrote a sex bucket-list and if I could find it now to refer to I think there would be not may boxes unticked. (Boxes "pun" noted.)   I though that would get it all out of my system but I think it only gave me more bad habits. (rabbit habits.)   What a shame!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/21/2017 at 9:05 PM, simon43 said:

I have to agree.  17 years ago, I could find a slim, pretty woman in BKK.

Now I'm on a visit to BKK from Myanmar and the city seems full of lard-buckets. I'd get more satisfaction (and save money) by buying a block of lard, a rubber glove and flying my kite..

ah, never as good as having someone else fly your kite

i have to add its a hard question in life

Adam and eve went behind the apple tree

Noah took comfort women on his boat

Clinton went under the table for comfort

trump went straight for the pussy

so when the sweets of life are put on a plate in front of you 

are the temptations to great like them  

i think if you walk out of the massage place with a wet spot and a big smile on the dial

the wife will  have thoughts /bad /and fighting 

Thai women have eyes and ears 1000% stronger than farang women

4 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Tell me about my chick likes her special massage [with her freind Alissa],at least once or twice a week,so it's not just guys,apperently they both get naked, is more like a sex session from what i understand.

Bottom line Merko you are a disgrace for not having a deeper understand of this situation.

1 minute ago, marko kok prong said:

Not sure i know what you are getting at old boy ?

Well your 1 in a million if you can't figure that out you better get back to farang land and pretend it was a bad dream sonny jim

On 3 April 2017 at 8:35 AM, wwest5829 said:

555 I am so backward! I actually want to have at least a friendly rapport with a girl before having her handle my pieces parts. Stopped some time ago, attracted by a cute little massage girl. Told her I just wanted a foot massage. I was thinking that if she was friendly, flirty well, I would come back a few times and work up to a happy ending (hey! I said I was backward, never having a massage with a happy ending). well, the girl started running her hands up my shorts toward the end of the hour. 555 I just about ran out, embarrassed. Hope the story brings a laugh and a shake of your head confirming that one hears all kind of stories here in the LOS.

My stepfather once told me that was a sign you're growing up - wanting a conversation before the other, when I complained about the insincerity of it all.....

However, for the OP, there's that little boy in all of us. Life's too short, do whatever you fancy as long as nobody gets hurt. You are at least supporting the local economy! If your wife is a traditional Thai lady she won't care as long as you pay for it and don't come home to brag.

I know that feeling. I was in Europe (France) about a month ago, visited one my close friend. He suggested me to try tantra massage, it's some kind of erotic massage. I can't say that I am a fan of such things but I gave it a chance. And it was amazing, so beautiful girls and really sensual massage. I felt so relaxed and free after it. Unforgettable feelings.

i will say the Thai massage can leave you with a smile

some years ago my Thai wife and i  were in back area of china 

after sightseeing and walking  we went to a massage shop

they near killed us 

i don't know if the didn't like foreigners 

but near broke our legs and backs

defiantly no happy ending 

13 minutes ago, opalred said:

i will say the Thai massage can leave you with a smile

some years ago my Thai wife and i  were in back area of china 

after sightseeing and walking  we went to a massage shop

they near killed us 

i don't know if the didn't like foreigners 

but near broke our legs and backs

defiantly no happy ending 

Yeah - bad ones can have you feeling like a car crash....Hurts for a few days.....Like a injury (basically what it is)....

Good ones leave you feeling like you've had a strong workout.....OK in 1-1 & 1/2 days.....

On 03/04/2017 at 8:33 AM, themerg said:

Say: Mi, khap , while you are walking.

They won't understand that.

Better to say "mai mii kha" and they'll not ask again for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you're really tempted I think you should tell the wife. 

There are many solutions. 

Wife could come and learn how to do it. Or enjoy watching. 

Wife could say ok if it's just a HJ

Wife could say she can't handle this. 

Or you could keep it a secret. But you would not have posted here if that was your style.  

Honesty and communication are my beliefs.   But I hear so often to just not say anything.  

Archived