so hard to say no to massage girls

opalred

On 4/2/2017 at 8:34 AM, JHolmesJr said:

Opalred, go for it.

When you kick the bucket, there will be no score sheet in heaven reminding you of your infidelities.

A good orgasm is worth its weight in gold….especially when experienced with a new woman.

Get cracking'…time is running out.

When Sir Edmund Hillary got to the top of Mt Everest he didn't say, let's go down and climb back up, he looked around and spotted K-2 and said let's go climb that one!

Variety is the spice of life!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On August 11, 2017 at 2:01 AM, Thai Ron said:

It's only hard to say no to "sexy" massage girls if you've spent much of your life NOT having your sexual needs met.

People who've not had difficulty getting laid aren't really bothered.

Only if you have been screwing models and movie stars most of your life. It is difficult for most men to turn down a real stunner. :whistling:

5 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Only if you have been screwing models and movie stars most of your life. It is difficult for most men to turn down a real stunner. :whistling:

Cobblers

The majority of women working massage parlours are low to middling at best.

God knows what some men have been used to if they call massage girls "stunners"

18 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Cobblers

The majority of women working massage parlours are low to middling at best.

God knows what some men have been used to if they call massage girls "stunners"

BALONEY. No one forces you to pick unattractive women. There are plenty of stunners working in Bangkok, if you look around a little bit - especially in the soapy massage joints.

3 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

BALONEY. No one forces you to pick unattractive women. There are plenty of stunners working in Bangkok, if you look around a little bit - especially in the soapy massage joints.

BS
"Looking around" or hunting for it isn't what the OP was talking about it, though, is it?

Of course you can find stunners if you're actually looking for them but the thread is about saying no to temptation, not about traipsing around looking for prostitutes.

I don't "pick unattractive women" because I'm not a whoremonger. I wouldn't be seen dead in a soapy massage - I leave that for the desperadoes.

On 8/22/2017 at 10:13 AM, Thai Ron said:

I don't "pick unattractive women" because I'm not a whoremonger. I wouldn't be seen dead in a soapy massage - I leave that for the desperadoes.

Actually, I don't find it hard at all to say no to massage girls. I usually go to my own verified place every week, but once in a while I try a new one. If they try something funny, I just say no. It's so easy when you imagine how many Arab sausages these women have in a week - stunner or not my penis goes into offline mode when assessing risks of various viral and bacterial infections.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, opalred said:

some years ago in Yangon 

the hotel advertised massage service/so i got one 

a girl came to the room 

after entering she took all her cloths off 

i asked why /as she could speak English 

she said they only do it for foreigners 

:passifier:

On 07/09/2017 at 10:57 AM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Actually, I don't find it hard at all to say no to massage girls. I usually go to my own verified place every week, but once in a while I try a new one. If they try something funny, I just say no. It's so easy when you imagine how many Arab sausages these women have in a week - stunner or not my penis goes into offline mode when assessing risks of various viral and bacterial infections.

Risks are pretty low from from a HJ.

4 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I can give myself a pretty good one.

So sad. You really have no idea of the sensual pleasure some of these girls can provide. You have no idea at all. An hour of sexual transcendence and bliss. Not the same as self masturbation at all. But carry on waxing your skateboard and living in blissless ignorance.

14 hours ago, The manic said:

So sad. You really have no idea of the sensual pleasure some of these girls can provide. You have no idea at all. An hour of sexual transcendence and bliss. Not the same as self masturbation at all. But carry on waxing your skateboard and living in blissless ignorance.

Geez... were you a virgin before coming to Thailand?

This is easy for me to respond to. I have seen my wife cry only a small number of times and looking at her with that beautiful face, tears running down her cheek, broke my heart. I promised myself I would never cause her to cry like that, it was heart breaking for me.
So to imagine her finding out that I was with another woman and betrayed her and to see her face.................... well, I just couldn't do it.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy looking at beautiful girls but to make my wife feel like she would........... it's too much to handle.  Just to get your bag emptied into some random stranger................ if you are horny just rub one out and its all behind you.

Definitely not for me. 

Mr Quietman, your words and sentiments should be applauded.
I like you have seen my wife terribly upset on a few occasions with tears streaming down her beautiful face. I also would never ever want to be the reason for those tears.
Saying no, is easy, either by physical actions or verbally.
If you want to say it in Thai, say
Mai Ow Krup, Pom Me Pallia Lao Krup
That should stop the masseuse in her tracks.

• 1 month later...

Agree, for me it's beyond the reality to say no to massage girl. I am a fan of different types of massages. Not so long ago, I've tried the services of Josephina company in Ukraine. And to be honest I was pleasantly surprised and completely satisfied. The erotic massage was so good. And the masseuse was unbelievable beautiful.

Archived