Amazing Thailand! Stunning lady boys stars of the show as army recruitment begins

webfact

Amazing Thailand! Stunning lady boys stars of the show as army recruitment begins

5pm1.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

BANGKOK: -- It is an annual ritual familiar to most young Thai men - the tense election procedure for the Thai army.

But while the anxious men await whether they will be chosen or not it is always the lady boys who are stars of the show.

Yesterday at three selection centers in Phayao, Prae and Korat many "type two ladies" turned up that Thai Rath said "were as pretty as the prettiest women!".

5pm2.jpg

All had high hopes of avoiding selection to the military and none were required to join the bare chested ranks of the more manly potential recruits for the draft!

In Phayao on Sunday a seven day selection procedure was taking place in the gym of a school. Several hundred men will be chosen from nine districts.

5pm3.jpg 

Mr Anchada Duayamphan  told reporters: "I'm nervous and excited. I am studying in the first year at uni in Ayuthaya. I am not a 100% woman yet - I have not had the op".

Mr Rusanan Reuanmoon - in pink next to her slightly less appealing friend - smiled and said in a northern lilt: "I don't want to be a soldier. I want to be a woman. I'm not 100% yet as I haven't had my extra bits removed".

5pm4.jpg

Meanwhile in Prae Thai Rath reported that eight lady boys escaped selection. Some 60 men were set to be chosen from 500 present.

Mr Wisanu Nuanjan from Wangthong sub-district said: "I work in Chiang Mai. I haven't switched over entirely yet.

5pm5.jpg

"I have been in many beauty contests and I always come in first. I was scared of being a soldier - it is great not to be chosen".

While in Dan Khun Thot two stunning lady boys called Nong Prae and Nong Khao lightened the tense atmosphere. They are the ones side by side in pink outfit and a Thai girl's university uniform.

5pm6.jpg

Neither will be serving the kingdom after recruiting officers discovered that "their sex is not the same as when they were born".

Sources: Thai Rath, Thai Rath, Thai Rath 

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-04-03

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are not men, these are ladies. They shouldn't have to join the men's regiment they should be put in the women's regiment. How can you have these girls sleeping in the same barracks as a 100 horny teenagers? They will be sexually harassed. From the photos you can't tell at all that these girls used to be male. My favourite is this one. It's a lucky man that gets a date with her.

1491195502029.jpg

I think Thailand should have a whole brigade of lady boys, once I battle

they first steal the enemy weapons and ammo, and than scratch their

eyes out in a cat fight, I tell you, no other enemy will want to screw with

That lot ever again.....

8 minutes ago, tukkytuktuk said:

They are not men, these are ladies. They shouldn't have to join the men's regiment they should be put in the women's regiment. How can you have these girls sleeping in the same barracks as a 100 horny teenagers? They will be sexually harassed. From the photos you can't tell at all that these girls used to be male. My favourite is this one. It's a lucky man that gets a date with her.

Using the same argument, how can they sleep in the girls barracks ? It could cause quiet a stir in the communal showers if they still have their bits.

2 minutes ago, clockman said:

Why are so many men, becoming a women? This society should be concerned about this. Genetics, food.?

Yes thats the bigger question, in the west you are male or female, gay or straight, or a combination of those four. Thailand, you can add a couple more genders and 127 extra sexual orientations.

Goldbrickers! If the Army can't find an MOS for them they should be sent to Forest Fire school, Red Cross/civil defense, care aides in Govt. Hospitals, anything. Picking up rubbish and sweeping beaches for 2 years even. I believe a period of National service should be required of all.

Yes thats the bigger question, in the west you are male or female, gay or straight, or a combination of those four. Thailand, you can add a couple more genders and 127 extra sexual orientations.

There aren't more homosexual men now as there was 100 years ago. The difference now is it's acceptable to be gay.
1 in 7 people are gay. Why do people make such a fuss. In Thailand whether your gay or straight you can only hold hands in public, nothing more. So its not in your face.

You are what you are. Live, love life. It is in my opinion women's homophobia that causes the most damage. Making crude jokes just cause she can't get any.

You're knowledge of the West is dated.

I'm not inclined toward the third gender. But this one and his/her university uniform friend look pretty cute. And it would seem, from the text comment below, that they have already had their bits removed/replaced.

58e1e1808fe05_2017-04-0312_44.jpg.797b5943d615948c1540797a24779acf.jpg

Not necessarily. Depends on what guidelines they are using to make that determination

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Not necessarily. Depends on what guidelines they are using to make that determination

That's true, though I would assume a traditional sex change operation having been done would be the most likely criteria.

If they were just basing that kind of judgment on boob jobs, then they'd been letting most of the LBs off the hook -- well, except perhaps the ugly one with the mustache!  :smile:

There aren't more homosexual men now as there was 100 years ago. The difference now is it's acceptable to be gay.
1 in 7 people are gay. Why do people make such a fuss. In Thailand whether your gay or straight you can only hold hands in public, nothing more. So its not in your face.

You are what you are. Live, love life. It is in my opinion women's homophobia that causes the most damage. Making crude jokes just cause she can't get any.
I dont think that's true. Possibly a majority of people have some of kind of gay sex experience but those that identify as exclusively gay is closer to 2 or 3 percent. That's still a lot of people.

The Thailand Ladyboy thing is different issue than gay identity. There appears to be a very long standing cultural aspect in that.

15 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I'm not inclined toward the third gender. But this one and his/her university uniform friend look pretty cute. And it would seem, from the text comment below, that they have already had their bits removed/replaced.

58e1e1808fe05_2017-04-0312_44.jpg.797b5943d615948c1540797a24779acf.jpg

Recruiting officers got a tough job....lol...or perhaps they mean't 'gender'.

39 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

That's true, though I would assume a traditional sex change operation having been done would be the most likely criteria.

If they were just basing that kind of judgment on boob jobs, then they'd been letting most of the LBs off the hook -- well, except perhaps the ugly one with the mustache!  :smile:

I'm no expert on this but my presumption is that most transgender women that do the big cut do it somewhat later in life than recruitment age. Either way, you do not know whether or not the Thai authorities use the big cut as their only criteria and that's a fact until you can actually provide evidence of that. 

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

I think Thailand should have a whole brigade of lady boys, once I battle

they first steal the enemy weapons and ammo, and than scratch their

eyes out in a cat fight, I tell you, no other enemy will want to screw with

That lot ever again.....

Good point: they could become legendary. "Cambodian army sent into a scurrying retreat by a stilettos/handbags attack by the Pattaya Tiffany Brigade."

Just now, Thongkorn said:

Even if the person has had the two snips one snap and bobs your Anty operation. They are still regesterd on thire ID card as male

I think that's still true in that Thai law does not allow changing gender on I.D. cards or passports. 

Archived