Amazing Thailand! Stunning lady boys stars of the show as army recruitment begins

webfact

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

They are not men, these are ladies. They shouldn't have to join the men's regiment they should be put in the women's regiment. How can you have these girls sleeping in the same barracks as a 100 horny teenagers? They will be sexually harassed. From the photos you can't tell at all that these girls used to be male. My favourite is this one. It's a lucky man that gets a date with her.

1491195502029.jpg

Maybe they should have a special section just for them, then there's no escape from national service they could be useful in battle too 

2 hours ago, Dipterocarp said:

Picking up rubbish and sweeping beaches for 2 years even.

Rather than fighting some phantom war maybe this would be a good exercise for all of the conscripts. Environmental cleanup brigade. Attention rakes up. Its not taught in schools sooo this might be the answer. 

I would like to apologise for my earlier posted comments. Having thought about this subject more seriously, I think of how afraid some Lady boy's must be. Knowing they are going to get picked on and be the brunt of every joke in camp. This could hurt the fragile minded feminist type and lead her down a dark alleyway of sorrows and deep rooted strain.

Life sandwiched between young men lined up everyday train, shooting, fist fights, 6 packs, sweat, coming across all types of rank, having to pull rank, only for the Sargent major to call you a fag and spit, and make you push up.

No the army is the last place a gay man wants to be.

This is an increasing problem with the new generation they can not make up their mind of what kind of gender they would like to be like you could choose???? Anyhow if they go for the army well their dreams of being full fill will be accomplished.

It is also coming slowly to America and pretty soon their will be transgender population with weird ideas.

36 minutes ago, tukkytuktuk said:

I would like to apologise for my earlier posted comments. Having thought about this subject more seriously, I think of how afraid some Lady boy's must be. Knowing they are going to get picked on and be the brunt of every joke in camp. This could hurt the fragile minded feminist type and lead her down a dark alleyway of sorrows and deep rooted strain.

Life sandwiched between young men lined up everyday train, shooting, fist fights, 6 packs, sweat, coming across all types of rank, having to pull rank, only for the Sargent major to call you a fag and spit, and make you push up.

No the army is the last place a gay man wants to be.

Dude, there are no restrictions against gay men serving in the Thai military nor is the status of being a gay man an adequate reason to be excused from such service.

That's a separate topic really. The experiences of gay men in the Thai military. I'm sure there are issues with homophobia, stress, and bullying.

The topic here is about Ladyboys. It is not about gay men. 

Yes, it is true that some Ladyboys also identify as gay men but not all of them, and cisgender gay men would not identify as ladyboys. 

27 minutes ago, mettech said:

This is an increasing problem with the new generation they can not make up their mind of what kind of gender they would like to be like you could choose???? Anyhow if they go for the army well their dreams of being full fill will be accomplished.

It is also coming slowly to America and pretty soon their will be transgender population with weird ideas.

Yes, sir, we can't have those "weird" ideas coming to America. Build a wall or something. That's the ticket. 

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

I think Thailand should have a whole brigade of lady boys, once I battle

they first steal the enemy weapons and ammo, and than scratch their

eyes out in a cat fight, I tell you, no other enemy will want to screw with

That lot ever again.....

Yeah... the enemy will all end up with stiletto heels through their craniums!

4 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

They are not men, these are ladies. They shouldn't have to join the men's regiment they should be put in the women's regiment. How can you have these girls sleeping in the same barracks as a 100 horny teenagers? They will be sexually harassed. From the photos you can't tell at all that these girls used to be male. My favourite is this one. It's a lucky man that gets a date with her.

1491195502029.jpg

Or maybe let them enter competitive wrestling or athletic competitions as a woman cause like you say they are not men?????  I think they are men who think they are ladies but there is not denying they are still men.

This is called public shaming of a third gender.

They check the bottom and select after seeing something, and rejected after checking the top ?

If wrong sequence will be end blowing up something else!

What a crazy time for recruitment.  Summer, hot and topless!

After acquittal, buy one way ticket to Nana plaza ?

Only requirement to be not reqd are boobs. 

That is the fact. 

Which coupled with a lucrative income in pattaya amongst other places is just to irresistible for a udon labourer. Hence a large representation of gays.  

However as an Uber driver in Brisbane there is more gays than I realised. 

I think that has always been the case just today it's more acceptable.  

6 minutes ago, JohnnyChristo said:

That is the fact. 

Which coupled with a lucrative income in pattaya amongst other places is just to irresistible for a udon labourer. Hence a large representation of gays.  

Gay men or ladyboys? 

I agree that a boy presenting with lady breasts will probably be more than enough to excuse from military service. Similarly obese boys that also present with large breasts but with them it's about lack of fitness. 

To add, I think it is very ignorant and bigoted to suggest that all Thai ladyboys dream of being sex workers. 

5 hours ago, clockman said:

Why are so many men, becoming a women? This society should be concerned about this. Genetics, food.?

unlike the west, Thailand has always had katoey, and been aware of them-

it is NOT a matter of "many men, becoming a women"; katoey are born with strong feelings of not identifying w/their birth

genitalia...

there have always been katoey, and they are not even 1% of any given society; they just tend to congregate together 

as birds of a feather...

ps: why are YOU so concerned? 

38 minutes ago, JohnnyChristo said:

That is the fact. 

gay has NOTHING to do with katoey, and vice versa-

GAY is WHO you go to bed  WITH, and KATOEY (trans) is WHO you go to bed AS...

do NOT conflate gay with trans; the only reason the west does so is that the LGB community added the T to inflate their numbers

for more political representation

Archived