Amazing Thailand! Stunning lady boys stars of the show as army recruitment begins

webfact

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Borzandy said:

No, it's easier to make some money when looking like a girl.

that has NOTHING to do with it; western society (and to a lesser extent Thai society) essentially forces trans

into sex work...

3 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

Even if the person has had the two snips one snap and bobs your Anty operation. They are still regesterd on thire ID card as male

and they are not allowed to legally change their names either; in those regards  Thailand lags behind much of the west, sadly

2 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

I would like to apologise for my earlier posted comments. Having thought about this subject more seriously, I think of how afraid some Lady boy's must be. Knowing they are going to get picked on and be the brunt of every joke in camp. This could hurt the fragile minded feminist type and lead her down a dark alleyway of sorrows and deep rooted strain.

Life sandwiched between young men lined up everyday train, shooting, fist fights, 6 packs, sweat, coming across all types of rank, having to pull rank, only for the Sargent major to call you a fag and spit, and make you push up.

No the army is the last place a gay man wants to be.

katoey and gay are NOT the same, do NOT conflate the two-

GAY is WHO you go to bed WITH, and TRANS is WHO you go to bed AS... got it???

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Dude, there are no restrictions against gay men serving in the Thai military nor is the status of being a gay man an adequate reason to be excused from such service.

That's a separate topic really. The experiences of gay men in the Thai military. I'm sure there are issues with homophobia, stress, and bullying.

The topic here is about Ladyboys. It is not about gay men. 

Yes, it is true that some Ladyboys also identify as gay men but not all of them, and cisgender gay men would not identify as ladyboys. 

wow- finally some sanity!!!  

on behalf of my many katoey friends (and not just here in Thailand), thank you!!!

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

There you go fellas! Become a katoey and avoid being beaten to death by your commanding officer.

Totally agree, why get beaten to death on the inside when you can get a good pounding every night on the outside !!

21 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

They are not men, these are ladies. They shouldn't have to join the men's regiment they should be put in the women's regiment. How can you have these girls sleeping in the same barracks as a 100 horny teenagers? They will be sexually harassed. From the photos you can't tell at all that these girls used to be male. My favourite is this one. It's a lucky man that gets a date with her.

1491195502029.jpg

So Tukkytuktuk, you like this one erh? What's so nice about shim? It's a Shim not him ok? Those fingers look really rough you wouldn't like it when those fingers handle your equipment.

6 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

They are not men, these are ladies. They shouldn't have to join the men's regiment they should be put in the women's regiment. How can you have these girls sleeping in the same barracks as a 100 horny teenagers? They will be sexually harassed. From the photos you can't tell at all that these girls used to be male. My favourite is this one. It's a lucky man that gets a date with her.

1491195502029.jpg

Is it still April 1st or summat?

6 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Yes thats the bigger question, in the west you are male or female, gay or straight, or a combination of those four. Thailand, you can add a couple more genders and 127 extra sexual orientations.

Jesus! Are you for REAL!!!! have you seen what the West is doing with GENDER?? Are you living on another planet?

New York for instance .....wait for it....recognizes (LEGALLY)  32 Genders!!!! You want to tell me which side of the planet is the most FUxxed UP? it certainly isn't Thailand. The USA could have 32 different gender regiments. Talk about a buggered up world, I am please I grew up when we were still NORMAL! - these idiots are beyond belief.

1. Bi-gendered
  2. Cross-dresser
  3. Drag King
  4. Drag Queen
  5. Femme Queen
  6. Female-to-Male
  7. FTM
  8. Gender Bender
  9. Genderqueer
  10. Male-to-Female
  11. MTF
  12. Non-Op
  13. HIJRA
  14. Pangender
  15. Transexual/Transsexual
  16. Trans Person
  17. Woman
  18. Man
  19. Butch
  20. Two-Spirit
  21. Trans
  22. Agender
  23. Third Sex
  24. Gender Fluid
  25. Non-Binary Transgender
  26. Androgyne
  27. Gender Gifted
  28. Gender Blender
  29. Femme
  30. Person of Transgender Experience
  31. Androgynous

1 minute ago, Formaleins said:

Jesus! Are you for REAL!!!! have you seen what the West is doing with GENDER?? Are you living on another planet?

New York for instance .....wait for it....recognizes (LEGALLY)  32 Genders!!!! You want to tell me which side of the planet is the most FUxxed UP? it certainly isn't Thailand. The USA could have 32 different gender regiments. Talk about a buggered up world, I am please I grew up when we were still NORMAL! - these idiots are beyond belief.

1. Bi-gendered
  2. Cross-dresser
  3. Drag King
  4. Drag Queen
  5. Femme Queen
  6. Female-to-Male
  7. FTM
  8. Gender Bender
  9. Genderqueer
  10. Male-to-Female
  11. MTF
  12. Non-Op
  13. HIJRA
  14. Pangender
  15. Transexual/Transsexual
  16. Trans Person
  17. Woman
  18. Man
  19. Butch
  20. Two-Spirit
  21. Trans
  22. Agender
  23. Third Sex
  24. Gender Fluid
  25. Non-Binary Transgender
  26. Androgyne
  27. Gender Gifted
  28. Gender Blender
  29. Femme
  30. Person of Transgender Experience
  31. Androgynous

I get what you are saying but a lot of those terms are just different names for the same thing

44 minutes ago, jenifer d said:

and they are not allowed to legally change their names either; in those regards  Thailand lags behind much of the west, sadly

GOOD! That is the way they were born, that is the way they will live and die! They are not women they are MEN <deleted>! (What they want to do with their lives is fine, if they want to act as women fine, no problem, but if it comes down to genetic identity they still have the extra chromosome, you cannot change that)

Each to their own way of life, I am not having a go at any of these people, just don't try to think you can make something out to be something that it isn't when it comes down to nature biology or science. They can call themselves martians if they like, it will never ever change the fact that they were born male.

Personally, I would happily accept them as I find them, same as gays and Toms, but do they really need to go and start messing with I.D Cards and asking for legal marriage? Just enter into some sort of civil partnership, leave the church as it is in its antiquated state, many church goers have beliefs that don't fit into that lifestyle, leave it be and don't start messing with it or you will eventually reap what you sow.

8 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

So if you dress up as a woman and have breast implants you can dodge the draft?

Now look what you've started Thailand...

1491220555660.jpg

The one on the left is a stunner! the one on the right looks like a bit of Immac or a shave would be a good idea.

8 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

1491195502029.jpg

As the Ozzies would say looks like a boong (Aboriginey)

6 hours ago, Dipterocarp said:

Goldbrickers! If the Army can't find an MOS for them they should be sent to Forest Fire school, Red Cross/civil defense, care aides in Govt. Hospitals, anything. Picking up rubbish and sweeping beaches for 2 years even. I believe a period of National service should be required of all.

Why?

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

I think Thailand should have a whole brigade of lady boys, once I battle

they first steal the enemy weapons and ammo, and than scratch their

eyes out in a cat fight, I tell you, no other enemy will want to screw with

That lot ever again.....

I don't really know if the enemy will be frightened of them, but they scare the hell out of me.

7 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Using the same argument, how can they sleep in the girls barracks ? It could cause quiet a stir in the communal showers if they still have their bits.

The wiggly wiggly ones....

42 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Would you really want a LadyBoy protecting you or the nation? The article said there were 500 eligibles and that 8 ladyboys were not chosen, not such a great percentage were ladyboys.

If they were trained correctly then yes I would want them protecting me.

GOOD! That is the way they were born, that is the way they will live and die! They are not women they are MEN ! (What they want to do with their lives is fine, if they want to act as women fine, no problem, but if it comes down to genetic identity they still have the extra chromosome, you cannot change that)

Each to their own way of life, I am not having a go at any of these people, just don't try to think you can make something out to be something that it isn't when it comes down to nature biology or science. They can call themselves martians if they like, it will never ever change the fact that they were born male.

Personally, I would happily accept them as I find them, same as gays and Toms, but do they really need to go and start messing with I.D Cards and asking for legal marriage? Just enter into some sort of civil partnership, leave the church as it is in its antiquated state, many church goers have beliefs that don't fit into that lifestyle, leave it be and don't start messing with it or you will eventually reap what you sow.

Sounds like a nasty threat.

Archived