Amazing Thailand! Stunning lady boys stars of the show as army recruitment begins

webfact

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

They are not men, these are ladies. They shouldn't have to join the men's regiment they should be put in the women's regiment. How can you have these girls sleeping in the same barracks as a 100 horny teenagers? They will be sexually harassed. From the photos you can't tell at all that these girls used to be male. My favourite is this one. It's a lucky man that gets a date with her.

1491195502029.jpg

I'm not quite sure what I would do, if I woke up next to that Tukky. Leaving the house immediately might be high on the list, even if it was my own house. Followed by a trip to the Opticians and going to the next A.A. meeting, cos clearly I gotta stop drinking.

13 hours ago, ezzra said:

I think Thailand should have a whole brigade of lady boys, once I battle

they first steal the enemy weapons and ammo, and than scratch their

eyes out in a cat fight, I tell you, no other enemy will want to screw with

That lot ever again.....

Don't forget then hitting them in the head with the business end of high heel stilettos ? 

15 hours ago, darksidedog said:

There you go fellas! Become a katoey and avoid being beaten to death by your commanding officer.

sadly something else will beat them...it is all power and submission.

16 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Yes thats the bigger question, in the west you are male or female, gay or straight, or a combination of those four. Thailand, you can add a couple more genders and 127 extra sexual orientations.

Not so, the latest cause du jour in Oz is LGTBIXCIDFLO insert this week letter here.........So confusing one can not keep up!

12 hours ago, jenifer d said:

unlike the west, Thailand has always had katoey, and been aware of them-

it is NOT a matter of "many men, becoming a women"; katoey are born with strong feelings of not identifying w/their birth

genitalia...

there have always been katoey, and they are not even 1% of any given society; they just tend to congregate together 

as birds of a feather...

ps: why are YOU so concerned? 

gay has NOTHING to do with katoey, and vice versa-

GAY is WHO you go to bed  WITH, and KATOEY (trans) is WHO you go to bed AS...

do NOT conflate gay with trans; the only reason the west does so is that the LGB community added the T to inflate their numbers

for more political representation

hilarious, and i give you bonus points for a profile avatar taken directly from a recent Colbert segment... :cheesy:

that has NOTHING to do with it; western society (and to a lesser extent Thai society) essentially forces trans

into sex work...

and they are not allowed to legally change their names either; in those regards  Thailand lags behind much of the west, sadly

katoey and gay are NOT the same, do NOT conflate the two-

GAY is WHO you go to bed WITH, and TRANS is WHO you go to bed AS... got it???

wow- finally some sanity!!!  

on behalf of my many katoey friends (and not just here in Thailand), thank you!!!

Not much on today, eh Jen?

18 hours ago, clockman said:

Why are so many men, becoming a women? This society should be concerned about this. Genetics, food.?

These men are not becoming women.  Despite wearing different clothes and a bit of surgery they are genetically 100% men.

A girl can work in the Playboy club for years wearing floppy ears and a fluffy tail but she will never become a rabbit.

19 hours ago, clockman said:

Why are so many men, becoming a women? This society should be concerned about this. Genetics, food.?

This has always been the case for many years,but with the rise in the media stories during the last 30 years you see and experience things that you didn't know  about here in Thailand.Also can you think of a better way to NOT be a PEON in the Thai army even if you aren't gay but act like for a few days . Of course it could turn on you if the recruiter invites you into his office for a private confrontation. 5555

19 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

They are not men, these are ladies. They shouldn't have to join the men's regiment they should be put in the women's regiment. How can you have these girls sleeping in the same barracks as a 100 horny teenagers? They will be sexually harassed. From the photos you can't tell at all that these girls used to be male. My favourite is this one. It's a lucky man that gets a date with her.

1491195502029.jpg

erk..Id  suggest you and the other likers get new  glasses:sick::shock1::sorry:

4 hours ago, kannot said:

erk..Id  suggest you and the other likers get new  glasses:sick::shock1::sorry:

She needs to sue the doctor that did her nose...........its plastered all over her face.  Bu, she is a beautiful person.

• 3 months later...

National service is not required of all in Thailand. It's a lottery with a 1 in 5 chance of getting a stint of 2 years in the army but women do not serve at all.

Not one single ladyboy in Thailand tries to assert that she is a woman or that she deserves special treatment.

It's western liberals that are trying to expand the number of genders to include 'whatever one identifies as'

Some of you should try to understand a little more about Thailand and then you would be glad you are not surrounded by whining liberals, feminists, transpeople and Marxists all trying to destroy western culture.

Be glad you are in Thailand

• 7 months later...

I think they shouldn't escape service, They could do many jobs such as admin work, medical services, just group them all together as one unit for training, then deploy them. Show the world that their by having a unit of LB's proving they can be good for the country defense system instead of just dates for the men as the women are behaving themselves!

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 12:06 PM, clockman said:

You can't be aware of what is happening in the US then. Apparently even children are being given drugs to transition them to the sex they were not born with.

It's nothing new in Asia anyway, as anyone that visited Bugis St in the 70s knows.

On 4/3/2017 at 12:12 PM, Peterw42 said:

Yes thats the bigger question, in the west you are male or female, gay or straight, or a combination of those four. Thailand, you can add a couple more genders and 127 extra sexual orientations.

You clearly haven't been back in a while.

On 3.4.2017 at 12:12 PM, Peterw42 said:

The US and Europe are moving in that direction...

On 4/3/2017 at 1:39 PM, Jingthing said:

I'm no expert on this but my presumption is that most transgender women that do the big cut do it somewhat later in life than recruitment age. Either way, you do not know whether or not the Thai authorities use the big cut as their only criteria and that's a fact until you can actually provide evidence of that. 

I am told by supposedly reliable sources, that 90% of all ladyboys never get the big cut, due to the fact that they can never experience an orgasm after that. My guess is that most ladyboys would be disqualified from service, due to the issues involved. Am I incorrect on that point? Would the army really want to deal with all of the problems?

30 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I am told by supposedly reliable sources, that 90% of all ladyboys never get the big cut, due to the fact that they can never experience an orgasm after that. My guess is that most ladyboys would be disqualified from service, due to the issues involved. Am I incorrect on that point? Would the army really want to deal with all of the problems?

I can't speak for the motivations of the Thai military leaders on the subject.

I also have no idea about the big cut stats or not. It would be interesting if people have credible info on that though. I was talking about the stats for quite young people, which it's logical to just assume must be very low. It's such a massive decision and not cheap either. That's not something very many people under 18 are going to do even if legal underage (not sure about that either).

A cultural difference between transgender people in Thailand vs. the west is that in Thailand the political issue has not been a strong desire to be treated as equals with the civil right to serve if fit. The big issue here was getting the military to stop officially branding the transgender people as mentally ill to justify the exemption, which stigmatized their life prospects in civilian society permanently. That was horribly unjust. The last I heard that goal had been achieved.

Archived