Soldiers accused of beating, killing young recruit made to apologize

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Now you live in La La land if that's what you believe. Do you work for the Dusit university coming up with polls?

I can see it now. A few months in a temple for remorse, some money thrown at the mother and all will be forgotten. I suppose you call that 'sensible order'/ I must go and throw up.

Is it really all that difficult to recognize satire (or sarcasm) when you see it?  Goodness!

15 hours ago, Essaybloke said:

I wish you guys would get this straight... Thailand is not a military dictatorship, the military did not by force of arms steal democracy from the people, they 'restored sensible order'. And no-one is 'dictating' anything. The country is under the benevolent (that means 'kind') guidance of a man who just happens to have a military background.

Are you for real???,

14 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Now you live in La La land if that's what you believe. Do you work for the Dusit university coming up with polls?

I can see it now. A few months in a temple for remorse, some money thrown at the mother and all will be forgotten. I suppose you call that 'sensible order'/ I must go and throw up.

Christ, sarcasm and irony certainly whoosh right over your empty head, don't they?   

:saai:

On 4/7/2017 at 7:07 AM, Laughing Gravy said:

Maybe don't consume sugar or caffeine before reading? Something.

Archived