Hunt on for father who slashed teenage daughter's throat then locked the door and fled

webfact

Hunt on for father who slashed teenage daughter's throat then locked the door and fled

2pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

PHATTHALUNG: -- A hunt is on for a Phatthalung man who attacked his own thirteen year old daughter with a knife leaving her for dead.

After the attack that took place in a rented room in Ton Mamuang sub-district of Petchaburi the father locked the door from the outside and fled with his other three year old daughter, reported Thai Rath.

Neighbors heard the 13 year old's screams and broke down the door. She was found with a five inch slash wound to the left side of the neck and other injuries to her face.

She was covered in blood and there were signs of a struggle.

When medics and police arrived shortly after she was hurriedly taken to Phra Jorm Klao Hospital where she is recovering.

Relatives said that the father, aged 41, has two children. The three year old suffers from autism.

Following the incident the father was seen locking the door from the outside and taking the three year old with him on a motorbike with sidecar.

He is thought to have gone to his hometown in Phattalung in the far south.

The mother who was not home at the time said that her husband used to do drugs but had quit for a long time though he was still a drinker.

None of the people involved were named in the Thai Rath story.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-04-10

Anyone who can do this to a 13 year old girl is a really low form of life, made all the worse by it being his own flesh and blood.

I hope this POS is found real soon and that the 3 year old is safely returned to the mother, who must be utterly distraught.

I really struggle to comprehend how people can do this sort of thing. It's truly abhorrent.

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

Drinking is ok ...  when handled correctly ...

Drugs are illegal ....  and people go crazy on drugs ...

People can go crazy on Alcohol as well. It  is a drug Regardless of whether it is legal or not 

You have no idea what you are talking about Friend

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

rubbish ....   people are murdered from time to time and the excuse is ' high on meth' or some illegal drug ....   drugs are illegal ... obviously you are a drug user. thats your bad choice ...

enough said. nobody like druggos ...

A claim against someone using drugs who does not  can land you in court on defamation my friend be careful who you accuse  This is Thailand that has very clear 

laws about defamation 

I dont even drink 

17 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

A claim against someone using drugs who does not  can land you in court on defamation my friend be careful who you accuse  This is Thailand that has very clear 

laws about defamation 

I dont even drink 

I only give my rank, file and serial number ....  but point taken

Lets just hope she makes a full recovery and gets proper care.

Have a good songkran my friend.

Archived