Topless women at Songkran face 5,000 baht fine say police

webfact

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Pity the police have nothing better to do.

100 years ago it was the norm for Thai women to walk around topless.

30 years ago, in the Korat villages young girls 14-18 used to wander round topless. It was the norm then.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank goodness Thailand's moral guardians have made it a priority  to protect us all this Songkran from that most corrupting of all visions, an exposed pair of breasts. Meanwhile the inevitable annual carnage on the roads shamefully continues with no apparent solution 

1 hour ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

as long as they are still allowing tens of thousands of girls prostitute themselves i think everything will be ok.

Provided they aren't top-less it's ok. 

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

This is a good rule    .....   but young thai guys showing chest should be encouraged .... so sexy .... especially when wet ....

What ever rings your bell... 

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

These Pattaya police are everyday looking like the religious police in Saud Arabia

and Iran.. lighten up guys and let people have some fun and break away from

the slogs of every day's life....

I can assure you they are no where near close to the religious police in KSA.

Having fun is great - having some pissed up <deleted> of a farang using a high powered water gun on all and sundry and groping women ain't.

6 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

How nice and comforting to see the BIB engaging in victim blaming. 

Fills me with such confidence in their competence and reliability. 

You jest, of course. I do not think that the keywords of competence and reliability have any meaning to the BIB. or many of their superiors.

4 minutes ago, RasiMike said:

I hope they catch up with old Mai Tai in the house next door to my mother in law.... She gets hers out every morning and evening and scares my kids. ?

Fink I must pay a visit, l just love being boob frightened.............:shock1:

while you are singling groups of people out, please also fine foreign men for going topless; man boobs are hideous! :laugh:

During Songkran festivities I have seen more Ladyboys flashing their bits. Is that also illegal? More often than not, they have more flesh to show!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Thechook said:

They targeted topless male farang tourists last year they were arrested locked up and fined in chiangmai last year.  

Great, well done Chaing Mai. Others please follow, good source of tea money for the police, and if I have given them ideas then good.

Archived