Topless women at Songkran face 5,000 baht fine say police

webfact

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

So all those Thai-bashing the police for threatening to fine them, what would the fine be in your country if a woman went topless in public?

Probably a round of applause. 

48 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

Amazing how times Change  200 years ago woman where topless now Cover up because an exposed breast can send a Thai men into a frenzy 

The thought of one certainly sends this forum into a frenzy.

1 hour ago, lvr181 said:

You jest, of course. I do not think that the keywords of competence and reliability have any meaning to the BIB. or many of their superiors.

Oh no.

I jest not.

I am fully confident that are a bunch of inept buffoons whose thinking lies in the 19th century

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Oh no.

I jest not.

I am fully confident that are a bunch of inept buffoons whose thinking lies in the 19th century

"19th century"?  That far advanced already? 555

8 hours ago, Sphere said:

Okay, but how many years rollback is he talking about here? :coffee1:

images.jpeg.1a4ac2d1f8dd57262af1249dd8815dd4.jpeg

Yes indeed, it isn't that many years ago when the Dutch came out here and the Thais were rutting like pigs even in the temples! How quickly they forget from where they were born.

8 hours ago, jaltsc said:

"They have been told in no uncertain terms by police - show your breasts and we will fine you up to 5,000 baht..."

Of course, as per police policy, they will have to re-enact the crime 30 or 40 times in front of the entire police department. It will be interesting to see what the police point to during those re-enactments.

Why don,t you make that  threat to motorists that jump the red lights 3 seconds before the green, accelerate to beat the yellow lights before turning red, riding without helmets, traveling on the wrong side of the road, riding on sidewalks, and all other common sense rules to keep people alive??

On 4/6/2017 at 2:47 PM, mercman24 said:

one paragraph says it all, "everyone knows it is illegal to travel in the cargo bay of a pick up,  whats the cost of a pick up now a days ,1-5 million ?? for a "poor" family"  same old story flaunting the law for years, same as "poor" families buying  30,/ 40,000 baht scooters and cant affford helmets.

9 hours ago, khwaibah said:

This is only in Bangkok. All other places...:partytime2::partytime2::partytime2:

proves my point 70 % of thai man are gay

1 hour ago, Formaleins said:

Yes indeed, it isn't that many years ago when the Dutch came out here and the Thais were rutting like pigs even in the temples! How quickly they forget from where they were born.

"Yes indeed, it isn't that many years ago when the Dutch came out here"

Only 400 years, and they've been coming back since. Great people.

9 hours ago, ballpoint said:

It's actually 3,000 for a nipple, or two for 5,000.

...only if they are real - if not real, you are free to show them as much as you want (as long as they are not fitted yet...;)

"shortcuts" yeahhhhhh why not every right hand  corner in a road  just get all 4 wheels  into the other lane or at all junctions cross over to the other lane also...................oh  wait

3 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

Amazing how times Change  200 years ago woman where topless now Cover up because an exposed breast can send a Thai men into a frenzy 

more  like 80  years  ago,  you  dont  have  to  go  back  200

""Don't behave or dance provocatively - this can lead to sex offences"."

Isn"t this the same twisted logic that the Muslms use to justify the Burkha ? It is all the womans fault that the men are inflamed with lust...self control for the men is not an option

Archived