webfact

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, JGV said:

Men deciding what is best for women again

Suggest that these men wear a bra for 10 hours+

Misogynists

I am all for ladies going bra-less if they wish. Have at it. Wearing a bra for 10 hours hmm talk about a stress test. It is a stress full in my mind no doubt at all. 

2 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

I wonder if this applies to me that if I dress provocatively oh happy day. Reminds me of one posters comment of a 500 lb foreigner jammed into a Speedo. If one breast falls out does that mean the fine is 2500 bahts. What is the fine for a bare bum?? Funny  men are not mentioned I guess we are 2nd class Songkran goers. Does tight pants with a bulge in the front merit a fine. The possibilities are endless. 

I don't think too many people in Boyztown would object.

3 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Nope, Thailand doesn't have a Capitol, the United States does, in Washington D.C. 

Bangkok is merely the capital of Thailand.

Sometimes I wonder about Bangkok merely being the capital of Thailand. It seems to be a country unto itself. We in the hinterland are only serfs to the greater good that of course reside in Bangkok. 

1 minute ago, elgordo38 said:

Sometimes I wonder about Bangkok merely being the capital of Thailand. It seems to be a country unto itself. We in the hinterland are only serfs to the greater good that of course reside in Bangkok. 

I think everybody is stocked up and staying in so there should be a upward trend in posting from here on out for the next week. Surely a thread with a few mundane boob pics shouldn't get this type of attention.

Just now, anotheruser said:

I think everybody is stocked up and staying in so there should be a upward trend in posting from here on out for the next week. Surely a thread with a few mundane boob pics shouldn't get this type of attention.

You forgot to mention that there are a bunch of old boobs that follow this stuff. 

1 minute ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

And our reporter failed to say that after this decree was made law, 50,000 thousand police officers and 20,000 tourist police signed up for extra duties over that time.

The momentum built so strongly in all people that even plans of an unprecedented grandeur were considered normal rather than some obscene delusion.

2 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

The momentum built so strongly in all people that even plans of an unprecedented grandeur were considered normal rather than some obscene delusion.

Whilst i bow to your superior use of the English Written word. You will have to post that again in the language that an East End boy, with a predilection for the odd whiskey and coke (not necessarily the fizzy variety) can comprehend.

I thank you.

Just now, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Whilst i bow to your superior use of the English Written word. You will have to post that again in the language that an East End boy, with a predilection for the odd whiskey and coke (not necessarily the fizzy variety) can comprehend.

I thank you.

people have thought. thought like true. true become like thought. 

Just now, anotheruser said:

people have thought. thought like true. true become like thought. 

Ok.... now you've lost me. is this some sort of quote from the lost chord by the moody blues, or some deep quote from a Floyd album that no one has ever listened to.

1 minute ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

By your answer,which i can understand, i assume that you too are wasted to the degree of being completely $#it faced.

Its nice to know there are a few of us about:smile::drunk:

May your Song Kran stay as dry as the partner you are with. :)

20 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I thank you.

Let me help you Dave. Its a ponzi scheme of words meant dazzle you. In reality its verbal diahorrea and the toilet paper dispenser is empty. 

Archived