Topless women at Songkran face 5,000 baht fine say police

webfact

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, elgordo38 said:

Let me help you Dave. Its a ponzi scheme of words meant dazzle you. In reality its verbal diahorrea and the toilet paper dispenser is empty. 

Thank you, thank you, a million times thank you, i thought i was alone in the world of an Einstein type person whose nearest relation was Alan Shearing.

5 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

May your Song Kran stay as dry as the partner you are with. :)

Now, my insolent friend, you go too far.You can try and make a fool of me, all you like, but do not insult my wife. There are unwritten rules on this forum, and you have just broken one of them. You wouldn't say that to my face, i can assure you, i will try to be gracious about this, because i am well aware of the consequences, but go no further with your insults. I remember you from he past, and you always were a bit of an arse. I suggest you stop insulting my wife now.

Be warned.There are mods watching this, and you have gone too far.

I have sympathy for the rules. At least in America and Europe, when you see the topless activists, they are not the topless you want to see. You'd rather see them fined for not being attractive in any way. Go to the Seattle Fremont street fair and you'd wished you'd kept your eyes closed when seeing the nakedness.

Ironically, about 10 years ago, the last time we went, there was a very attractive Thai-like woman in the middle of the street, completely naked and shaved and causally getting photos with random strangers. It was so random and she was fit. Wish I'd gotten a shot just for memory sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Ok.... now you've lost me. is this some sort of quote from the lost chord by the moody blues, or some deep quote from a Floyd album that no one has ever listened to.

I fink he's having a go at the junta, police, et al, comparing them to another group in the not so distant past.  But I could be wrong.  Often am.

4 hours ago, anotheruser said:

I think everybody is stocked up and staying in so there should be a upward trend in posting from here on out for the next week. Surely a thread with a few mundane boob pics shouldn't get this type of attention.

Its free speech here you can call them mundane. One mans trash is another mans treasure. 

4 hours ago, anotheruser said:

I think everybody is stocked up and staying in so there should be a upward trend in posting from here on out for the next week. Surely a thread with a few mundane boob pics shouldn't get this type of attention.

If your all stocked up and time on your hands watch a movie called "Nocturnal Animals" Your rethink the phrase mundane. 

If the idiots worried more about the Road Deaths, Stupid Drivers, Stupid Motor Bike Riders, and all that stuff, instead of worrying about some Tits, the country would be better off!

They are here to make us smile more, don't forget that!!!!

It is worth remembering that when it was commonplace for Thai ladies to go topless there was little in the way of motor bikes and cars driven by intoxicated idiots.

There is no doubt that topless women in the street are a distraction to drivers.

The authorities are simply trying to cut down on road casualties. OK; so their thinking is completely ting tong but that's Thailand through and through.

If you can keep your head when others around you are losing their's. You could finish up the tallest.

It is worth remembering that when it was commonplace for Thai ladies to go topless there was little in the way of motor bikes and cars driven by intoxicated idiots.

There is no doubt that topless women in the street are a distraction to drivers.

The authorities are simply trying to cut down on road casualties. OK; so their thinking is completely ting tong but that's Thailand through and through.
If you can keep your head when others around you are losing their's. You could finish up the tallest.

Well, look on the bright side. At least here not made to dress up looking like bin-bags 24/7

On 4/11/2017 at 11:05 AM, colinneil said:

Pity the police have nothing better to do.

100 years ago it was the norm for Thai women to walk around topless.

"1-0-0  y-e-a-r-s  a - g - o" !!!!!!!

Yeah, in 1917...   ROFLMAO

19 hours ago, balo said:

The police should be more worried about drugs and traffic accidents than tits , 

Drugs and traffic they can do what bugger all about, but tits, well that is a completely different matter

On 4/11/2017 at 9:58 AM, ezzra said:

These Pattaya police are everyday looking like the religious police in Saud Arabia

and Iran.. lighten up guys and let people have some fun and break away from

the slogs of every day's life....

Sadly nearly every country is becoming a Police/Big Brother/Military/Nanny State. Say bye bye to fun...freedom...choices and individual liberties. :post-4641-1156693976:

Sadly nearly every country is becoming a Police/Big Brother/Military/Nanny State. Say bye bye to fun...freedom...choices and individual liberties. :post-4641-1156693976:

Should we add 'safety' to your list?

Archived