Can I withdraw money in Cambodia with my Thai debit card ?

zenplay

If its open for ATM withdrawals abroad there should be no problem .  You should contact Krungsri just in case, 

My Kasikorn debit card works fine in any ATM worldwide. 

I have withdrawn USD cash from ATM's in Cambodia several times using KBank & SCB ATM cards.

The only thing I would be wary of is if you have the new style chipped/6 digit PIN cards being issued by Thai banks nowadays. They may not work.

Hopefully another poster will know the answer. I have held off switching to the new (safer) cards for this reason. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

kasikorn has just the last few days not being allowing me to use atms in cambodia, they say because there are too many scammers here. if anyone has any more info on this I would be interested. I can still withdraw on one atm if I call them first which is very inconvenient

• 9 months later...
1 minute ago, grkt said:

hello, any update on this ? Using Bangkok bank, SCB or Kasikorn debit card is possible to withdraw USD in Cambodia ? Thanks.

I wouldn't know, sorry. 

But my best advice is to always have a plan B and C, just in case.

should be ok, a phone call to kasikorn solved my problem, but you might want to tell them you are going to Cambodia just so they dont think your card been stolen or what not, apparently the banks have a bit of a problem with scammers there. and US dollars is what you will get

Archived