Jazz for sale

Late 2007 Jazz v-tec manual. Silver, FSH, single English bloke (me) owner from new. Very good runner, super reliable, both rear wheel bearing assemblies renewed recently. Done nearly 140,000 kms; but still goes well. Car in Korat, near Phimai. Very clean inside, a few touched up body work dings on exterior. Everything works just fine. Anyone want to give me 150,000 TB for this fine example of Honda engineering ??

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, is your Jazz still available? I'm in Khao Yai and looking for a little car for when I move to Bangkok. Do you have the blue book and would we be able to arrange a test drive?

Cheers,

Kim

Hi Kim, the Jazz is in my wifes name, blue book present and correct. I'm back in UK now, (since early March 2017), and I will not return to Thailand. The wife wants/needs to sell the car; as far as I know, it's still parked up under a cover and sunscreen. This weekend (sat and sun 29th 30th April) I will let her know about your interest, and get back to you early next week. She can speak a fair bit of English, so I could give you her mob # if all ok.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived