Windy tonight

kunfish

Quite windy in Khon Kaen. Wife retired for the night, I"m out on the porch enjoying the cool breeze.

Wondering if rain is expected, we've missed it on this trip to Thailand the last week. It was raining up in Udon Thani, I hear earlier today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the "Newsflash". Keep it up. But us TVF members want to hear "juicy-stories" from the Isaan. Like:

-Why did your wife retire this early?
-Why no rain in your neck of the woods, only wind? There must be some ghosts involved ! Please investigate and report back !

PS: Your Avatar is priceless. Puts a smile on my face, every time I see it. Cheers.

15 hours ago, kunfish said:

Wondering if rain is expected, we've missed it on this trip to Thailand the last week. It was raining up in Udon Thani, I hear earlier today.

Bet theory (weather outlook) there should be something around.

In our area (80 km) off the city there was some thunder and lightning in the distance.

Other parts of Isan (Ubon) have been hit hard (from the news).

Me also from KK area, about 45km south.

Temps have been topping 38 - 40C ( shade ).

There was a full moon on the 11th, for those who believe, weather often changes around this time,

with a week of hot weather before and a week of cooler weather after.

The Hoopoe's are back but bees, as with last year, a virtual "no show".

We had a big storm yesterday around midday, (just outside Udon Thani) lots of lovely rain fell & cooled everything down from ~40c to about 28c, we also lost the power supply for 3 hours, looking like there will be more rain today! Weather certainly a lot different from last year, thankfully!

Archived