Bangkok dad fed up with his lazy, aggressive son empties his .38 into him

webfact

On 4/13/2017 at 5:39 AM, steven100 said:

Damn you son   !!     you don't do nothin ....   cop this  !   bang ..  !   bang   !   bang   !!!

There ...   that'll teach ya  ...:shock1:

.............I brought you into this world, I now take you out.  :post-4641-1156693976:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/15/2017 at 6:43 AM, oldlakey said:

Well if they are both that keen on walking the dog

The Dad was a better shot, pbly ex-military and taught finger control.  Should have shot the dog as well............end of any future arguments with the other kids.

The old man should have plan it carefully days ahead, sneak up on the son shoot him in head (just above the ear) then put the gun in his son's hand.(he needs to make sure he got the correct side of the head if the son is left handed). Very few people going to believe the old man did it.

Police like easy work, so they said, "Ah yes, this is a suicide case no doubt about it, see his hand still holding the gun". Case closed.

His anger screwed up his life.

It's an irony that a Buddhist country has so much problem with murder and anger issue. Without learning the "Abhidharma" the higher teaching of Buddhism you will not get much benefits, The Abhidharma has a very effective method of anger control if practice correctly with proper understanding. People who has studied this method will know what I am talking about here.

27 minutes ago, madusa said:

The old man should have plan it carefully days ahead, sneak up on the son shoot him in head (just above the ear) then put the gun in his son's hand.(he needs to make sure he got the correct side of the head if the son is left handed). Very few people going to believe the old man did it.

Police like easy work, so they said, "Ah yes, this is a suicide case no doubt about it, see his hand still holding the gun". Case closed.

His anger screwed up his life.

It's an irony that a Buddhist country has so much problem with murder and anger issue. Without learning the "Abhidharma" the higher teaching of Buddhism you will not get much benefits, The Abhidharma has a very effective method of anger control if practice correctly with proper understanding. People who has studied this method will know what I am talking about here.

As  in keeping  with  the  Madusa  the  proposal is   evil !

Is  it  not   better  that  despite the  ramifications  of  the  act this  man  has  given  an indication  that  blood being thicker than  water is  just an overly  abused optimistic  gamble?

15 hours ago, Dumbastheycome said:

As  in keeping  with  the  Madusa  the  proposal is   evil !

Is  it  not   better  that  despite the  ramifications  of  the  act this  man  has  given  an indication  that  blood being thicker than  water is  just an overly  abused optimistic  gamble?

No, no, no, my proposal is not evil. My proposal help to reduce the sufferings of the people in the house. If the old man did a good job as I suggested then the wife and other kids wouldn't have to suffer the bad behavior of this bad son. They all believe this bad son committed suicide and everyone secretly heave a sigh of relief. More like feeling at last we can have some peace of mind.

See what I mean? Just one idiot giving everyone in the house problem. Old man needn't go to prison and others can live a better quality life. It's certainly the best solution. Can't do it in Europe or America though because the police there do their job thoroughly. They looked at the angle the bullet entered the head and could tell if it was shot by someone other than the dead man himself. They also checked for amount of sulfur which stick to the face if gun fire at very close range, an indication of suicide.

On 04/13/2017 at 8:37 AM, selftaopath said:

Oh how I agree jaltsc. This country is full of enablers. Parenting skills are appallingly lacking. Parents seem to not understand how to say NO to their children. Seems like kids her are given authority over parents. I'll never understand this. Oh and permissive parenting is the least respected amongst grown children. But again I wonder about Thai women. They raise males and then bitch about lazy Thai men. Wellllllllllllllllll who allowed this to develop. I point mainly to Thai women b/c many/most Thai men take off when the woman gets pregnant... at least around here (Isaan) they do. 

And another thai hater.

You seriously think serious widespread abuse of seniors by offspring doesnt occur in the west???

The incidence of ripping parents off for every last penny, physical abuse is at catastrophic levels.

But hey from your grumpy fugue like existence you are claiming that thai upbringing generally is responsible for this event.

You need banning.

You are profiling based on nothing but persoanl prejudice and a horribly hate filled sad life

Archived