Two ladyboys arrested for robbing Australian tourist on Pattaya Beach Road

webfact

Two ladyboys arrested for robbing Australian tourist on Pattaya Beach Road

soo.jpg

Picture: STVPattaya

PATTAYA: -- Tourist police arrested two ladyboys who stole a wallet belonging to an Australian tourist as he walked along Pattaya Beach Road.

Police heard how Bruce Lauchie McCown, 34, was approached by the ladyboys just after 5am on Thursday morning.

The ladyboys started hugging Mr McCown which is when they stole his wallet containing 16,000 baht from his pocket.

Before Mr McCown realised what had happened the pair quickly fled.

However, the Australian tourist was able to alert nearby tourist police who arrested the ladyboys a short time later.

The two ladyboys identified as Chaiwat Sriwanit, 24, and Thanatcha Saengsan, 21 confessed to police are currently being held by Pattaya police.

Source: STV Pattaya

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-04-13

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can call me a miserable old sod, but I have absolutely no time for ladyboys. The first thing I think whenever I see any is probable thief.

Given they represent a small proportion of the population, virtually every story involving them seems to be about theft, so my distrust is probably appropriate.

A point that has been missed....NEVER  carry a wallet. Guys put it in their back pocket and it stands out like dogs balls !  Ladyboys cant resist !!  Only carry cash in secured pockets. I have told endless people that I have seen with wallets in their back pockets. Easy pickings. 

5 minutes ago, Leicamera said:

I haven't carried a wallet in my back pocket for 20+ years, or front pocket while on any holiday.

So tell us what sort of trousers you wear ?

They must be a special design ?

I need to some sort of container for bank notes, coins, credit card and a copy of my passport at a minimum .. so a wallet is the most obvious choice.

Archived