Two ladyboys arrested for robbing Australian tourist on Pattaya Beach Road

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would think they would put up signs saying: Beware of pickpockets and thieves

I know that would not be good for "the image"...but would help matters and at least warn people.

That and any pickpockets and thieves should be stripped naked and paraded down the broad walk at the end of a rope with a sign hanging around their neck saying: "I am a thief and I was caught" and paraded around in the nude for 2 days minimum.

I am certain that would stop the other thieves and far more effective than the way they go about trying to thwart the thieves at present.

Just a suggestion...just a suggestion...lol 

18 hours ago, ttrd said:

Btw - who is the owner of the hair and the Third mobile phone placed on the table?

Re hair. One of them.needs longer hair to fool even a drunk digger.  I reckon it is obviously "hers".  Re phones.  Have you never seen a bar girl with more than one phone:  Or possibly the proceeds of a previous hug. 

1 hour ago, gemguy said:

You would think they would put up signs saying: Beware of pickpockets and thieves

I know that would not be good for "the image"...but would help matters and at least warn people.

That and any pickpockets and thieves should be stripped naked and paraded down the broad walk at the end of a rope with a sign hanging around their neck saying: "I am a thief and I was caught" and paraded around in the nude for 2 days minimum.

I am certain that would stop the other thieves and far more effective than the way they go about trying to thwart the thieves at present.

Just a suggestion...just a suggestion...lol 

Or cut the right hand off and all people would be warned......:post-4641-1156693976:

On 4/13/2017 at 2:26 PM, sahibji said:

they are getting more and m ore daring. let the authorities do something drastic before the situation becomes uncontrollable.

This has been going on for decades. If there was any serious will to stop it, it would have been over long ago.

They seem awfully good at making the initial snatch but never seem to have the smarts to complete the getaway. Time after time they get caught near the scene, even a considerable time after the event. They need to up their game or take on a Fagin type for tutelage.

Archived