British tourist dead after fall in front of Sweetheart Go-Go in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, wump said:

I've stayed there before and it is a proper guest house with 24 hour security, so guests should be registered. It is quite possible that he was alone, having a cig and just leaned over a bit too much. This wouldn't be the first time this happened in that area.

I dare anyone to go out sober at say even 12 am and see how blind drunk many people are these days with Songkran and all that. Not saying he was, but I find pushing or suicide a bit far fetched, especially at 4 am on the third biggest party day of the year.

Better read my earlier post on page 2. I'd say your 'possibility' is not the most likely scenario as there were no valuables found by the police. I could be wrong, and hope I am. Shame to die so young.

Since we're doing detective work here: How come he was naked? Who goes on the balcony completely naked? Another possibility: sleepwalking while drunk. I've done it before and being asked why I go out naked on the balcony in the middle of the night. I know I am not the only one (and since I know now, I always try to book lower floors).

To be pushed over he would have to voluntarily go out to the balcony NAKED first... since most of the girls/ladyboys wouldn't have the power to push a 31 yo English man from inside the room outside to the balcony and then down. Right?

3 hours ago, BruceMangosteen said:

Very astute observation. Another tragic story of farang in critical condition being taken to Pattaya Memorial. There must have been a change in policy there. RIP young man, way to early to go and hopefully his family will be notified in a more dignified manner than reading on here he was naked outside a brothel.  

If they didn't know before,they surely do now,thanks to you.

22 minutes ago, wump said:

Since we're doing detective work here: How come he was naked? Who goes on the balcony completely naked?

They found a towel and put it over him, it may have been his own towel that he had wrapped around him thatslipped off as he fell

I have a friend who used to visit Pattaya years ago when he was in his younger years. He always booked into a decent hotel and left his passport, valuables etc in the room safe but he also rented a cheap room to bring girls back to. He slept in the decent hotel by day and partied in the cheap one by night never taking any valuables there and only went out with enough cash to cover that night.

Perhaps this guy did the same.

5 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Gave him room to breathe, covered with a towel and.................who gives him CPR before medics arrive? Anyone? TIT.

Sad really. :sad: RIP.

CPR on a person who might have broken ribs, inner bleeding, etc?

A broken rib could stick into the lungs and CPR would definitely be wrong.

Important is that he's lying on his side that he can breathe until the emergency guys show up.  

I'm always helping people and could even get a few people back to life, but not after a fall from such a height. 

3 minutes ago, ajarngreg said:

CPR on a person who might have broken ribs, inner bleeding, etc?

I'm always helping people and could even get a few people back to life, but not after a fall from such a height. 

You can break ribs by doing CPR but it is better than NOT DOING CPR. Complete a proper first aid course successfully  please.

I hate to say it, but was it a lady boy involved? They would posses the strength to throw a guy over the top. But isn't this ridiculous? How is it that so many men seem to die from falls in this country. Its so ridiculous, you couldn't write it.Shove the guy over the balcony, nick his wallet, watch,passport(if it was in the room) and anything else tout suite, and then have it on your toes a bit live'o.If the plod put this down to suicide, well, i'll eat my hat.Thailand,LOS, Land Of Suicides.

55 minutes ago, bander said:

Why all the foreigners who fall from balcony's is always naked? 

They aren't. But they're often found lying dead on the bed naked. Just something about Pattaya that makes a sexy man wanna get naked, esp. since his clothes have become too tight and he's not used to this tropical climate. He could have fallen off the balcony unaided except by alcohol, wearing only a towel.

BIB are investigating. If there's evidence of foul play, they'll probably find it. If not, then what can they do? CSI: TVF don't need no evidence, however, to know what happened. Reminds me, speaking of evidence,

Pro Tip.jpg

When yer investigatin' yer possible crime scene, be sure to check the victim's trash bin for a condom wrapper. In Pattaya you'll usually find one. Any experienced Pattaya dick knows it can be a source of crucial evidence, especially when it's discovered in his own gf's apartment. Size? Fingerprints? DNA? Could be key to cracking the case. But since the untrained local plod always overlook the evidentiary significance of the binned condom wrapper, the truth of a suspicious case can never be known with certainty. Just another reason to avoid pointless speculation.

9 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

You are joking arent you?

It seems that he's fully aware of what he's doing. Pretty much sick considering that family and friends are of course reading this thread. Only Google and you'll see plenty of web pages that lead you to TVF.

A guy who could have been killed, or committed suicide is not something to make jokes about. That's also the reason why this guy is being reported. 

1 minute ago, ajarngreg said:

It seems that he's fully aware of what he's doing. Pretty much sick considering that family and friends are of course reading this thread. Only Google and you'll see plenty of web pages that lead you to TVF.

A guy who could have been killed, or committed suicide is not something to make jokes about. That's also the reason why this guy is being reported. 

I found the speculation of the guy being a sleep walker very light hearted. That's  why i asked him if he was having a joke. I suppose i should have said "you are not being Serious, are you" A death in any form is not a joking matter. It just seems to me, and possibly others, that the amount of people that die in this way, is ridiculously high.Its just a matter of statistics, why is falling from a great height so common here.I understand that the parents, and kin of the boy must be in bits over this. And i would not presume to cause any further stress to them.I cannot imagine their feeling of helplessness, as they are so far away, and their boy is in the hands of strangers.There is more to this, than is being told right now.And i found the accusatory statement of him being a sleep walker, rather flippant.But of course anybody close to him would know if he was.

My respects, and sympathy to the relatives of this unfortunate lad.

I started with the sleepwalking while drunk theory and if you google the subject, it is actually something really common and it wasn't meant as a joke. If you look on Google Streetview the handrails only look about 80 cms high so there is a possibility. Another poster pointed out that he had a towel with him so now I think the "having a smoke an leaning over a bit too much" theory is more likely than sleepwalking because who sleeps with a towel wrapped around.

Archived