Tonys Gym Back Door Hikes of upto 200% for Long Term Members

baansgr

Tonys gyms are what they are, broken, dilapidated, dirty unkept equiptment with staff that do no more than sleep, but for the prices of yearly membership at 4,800 and open 24/7 represent good value for a workout. As of 1st April no outside drinks allowed, so today was stopped told to leave water outside, guessed the price for a small bottle would be 15 Baht and it is, so for me that visits everyday and drinks a litre of water an extra cost of 900 Baht per month or 10,800 per year. Easy to overcome as just step outside every 10 minutes or so and drink.

Mine was a little more at the start of about B19000 for lifetime. But it was all new then, and we had aerobics and weight training sessions with Mike (ex triathlon compeditor ) three time a week. Was great. They did stop bringing in your water before as well, that's when they cleaned out the guns Etc from the locked lockers as well..

.so I heard.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Chrisdoc said:

I liked Tony's gyms except they never fixed any equipment. It was just crazy that they would just let them fall to pieces when a little bit of maintenance would keep them going. Left and went to Fun gym Naklua.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I enjoyed training at the Soi 16 Walking Street gym, which they closed about 2011. That's just before he started opening satellite gyms all over town and it started going downhill fast after that.

Archived