Pattaya: Brutal farang vs farang road rage assault caught on camera

Jonathan Fairfield

12 hours ago, marinediscoking said:

This is how my thai staff explained what happened also. The occupants in the car are Russian. No mention of victim's nationally. 

Russians shoot first and no more questions needed.  Nastrovie. 

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, stravers said:

Any video link please?

NOTE TO VIDEO UPLOADERS:

For those of us that don't care to help the multiple 3-letter agencies build surveillance files on us , video posts on Facebook require a Facebook account to view.

Personally I don't want to make that tradeoff just to see some video. Call me old-fashioned but I value my privacy and liberty.

Nuff said to those who still care about such trivial things.

I know a guy that suffers similar "road rage" like fatboy.

the red mist descended on a rural country road one day and he chased down and stopped the offending vehicle, walked up to the car to confront the driver on the error of his ways and then a pistol pointed at him out the window.

5 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

NOTE TO VIDEO UPLOADERS:

For those of us that don't care to help the multiple 3-letter agencies build surveillance files on us , video posts on Facebook require a Facebook account to view.

Personally I don't want to make that tradeoff just to see some video. Call me old-fashioned but I value my privacy and liberty.

Nuff said to those who still care about such trivial things.

Nuff said, but you're wrong.

You don't need a FB account to watch the FB video posted in the OP or elsewhere

14 hours ago, Spaniel said:

No matter what the guy that was beat up said or did he certainly didn't deserve the beating he got.      

When the big guy got out of the car you know the little guy was in trouble. Being a small guy all my life you learn to stay away from trouble. Big guys swing small guys run. 

Why did the guy mouth off at the passenger? Have a go, if you must, at the driver. A really bad call. But he didn't deserve the "beating" he got. The car is identified, if the driver or owner cannot give up the passenger then they can pay the fine and compensatory medical costs. But will we ever know - it is only two farang.

Interesting that the motorbike taxi drivers try to intervene, doesnt fit the usual racist narrative here on TV where the story usually is that the thais gang up on foreigners. 

Interesting that the motorbike taxi drivers try to intervene, doesnt fit the usual racist narrative here on TV where the story usually is that the thais gang up on foreigners. 

The "victim" had a Thai partner with him and a Thai child.
Would of been interesting to see if their reaction would of been the same if it was a Thai person driving the car.
You can only judge why you see and the majority in this case acted well.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
27 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Why did the guy mouth off at the passenger? Have a go, if you must, at the driver. A really bad call. But he didn't deserve the "beating" he got. The car is identified, if the driver or owner cannot give up the passenger then they can pay the fine and compensatory medical costs. But will we ever know - it is only two farang.

He was probably from a country where cars have steering wheels on the left side and thought he was talking to the driver. 

15 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Hope they get the guy in the white t-shirt, who had nothing to do with the wwhole affair, for damaging the car.

I hope they don't.  Personally I find the driver's actions completely indefensible.  I hope he ends up in a Thai jail and gets a warm welcome there.  

16 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Shocking road rage footage shows the moment a western man floors another westerner

It's a commonly occurring farang cultural thing. Hardly shocking. Most likely involved a perceived loss of face.

2 minutes ago, wealthychef said:

I hope they don't.  Personally I find the driver's actions completely indefensible.  I hope he ends up in a Thai jail and gets a warm welcome there.  

I think you have it a bit off.    The "big guy" who beat up the "old guy"   was a passenger in the car, not the driver.      I agree, he should end up in jail.

Just now, Spaniel said:

I think you have it a bit off.    The "big guy" who beat up the "old guy"   was a passenger in the car, not the driver.      I agree, he should end up in jail.

You're right, I was mistaken.  I come from a country where the driver sits on the left side.  Thanks for the correction.  

• Rimmer locked this topic

Archived