BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Fairfield

Pattaya: Brutal farang vs farang road rage assault caught on camera

Idiot on steroids - wearing his girlfriend's shirt - need to show how hard he is by flooring a guy twice his age. 

He didn't get out again when some friendly thais tried to talk to him.

Poor rental car. 

young thug in singlet t-shirt assaulting a much older and obviously less fit guy 

arguing is one thing violence another and I hope he loses his liberty for awhile and his visa for sure as we don't need them here

6 minutes ago, pattayadon said:

Typical "steroid" reaction!

Not starting a steroid discussion but steroids just intensify your behaviour. 

If you are an an idiot you'll be an even bigger idiot on steroids. If you are a normal tempered guy, you won't suddenly start wearing women t-shirts and become a raging <deleted> - like the guy in the video.

Hope he ended up in soi 9 in lockup. 

11 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Watched it again three times. The old fella gesticulates but I don't see him throw a punch. So I stand by my comment. The younger bigger fella assaulted him.

Hope he enjoys prison.

prison? I think you're getting a bit excited there mate lol

11 hours ago, Puccini said:

Has anybody got a link to the video that is being talked about?

The video is in the first post.

12 minutes ago, MadMuhummad said:

prison? I think you're getting a bit excited there mate lol

Well, it looks like assault occasioning actual bodily harm. That carries a minimum of a 12 month sentence, reduced to 6 months on a guilty plea.

His other option of course is to cough up some cash pretty quickly to settle the matter.

Ah yes...........and last, but, not least.......we've ( westerners) now exported our infamous 'road rage' to Thailand. 

12 hours ago, docshock13 said:

Note to self: don't pop off to a guy half my age and twice my size regardless whether I think I am right. 

Good to see the moto taxi guys made sure Rocky didn't leave the scene. 

Will be interesting to see what precipatated the event. 

typical uk type i see it all the time back in england the guy who got punched did right to stand up to the thug who punched him , these people have no respect or any decency they usually drive aggressively as is their personality and someone is going to cop for it but why should it be like that , good on the guy who got punched for standing up to the thug as you can see from the video the guy who got punched ended up with 10 times more respect than the thug who proved nothing but a selfish pratt thinking only of himself and too proud to appologise he should get 2 years hard labour 

Tell you what though. It was one to one and no weapons either. Would be interesting to know what caused the argument.

Just now, joejai said:

Ah yes...........and last, but, not least.......we've ( westerners) now exported our infamous 'road rage' to Thailand. 

Yes ,  

But they are jolly good at it.

sometimes it results in death  :jap:

2 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

Tell you what though. It was one to one and no weapons either. Would be interesting to know what caused the argument.

Go back and read post #55.

2 minutes ago, Spaniel said:

Go back and read post #55.

Oh right. Thanks

13 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Based on the footage it is unclear who, if anyone, was at fault.

Russians? The bloke who got flattened inflamed the situation however the hero (twice his size and half his age) is clearly guilty of assault causing grievous bodily harm (or at the very least common assault) and should be charged, thrown in the clink for a while and deported. Have to say motorcycle taxi guys and other Thais did well. Surprised they didn't trash the car. They were clearly not happy. Disgraceful conduct once again by farang.