Online teachers hiring - Earn up to $22 an hour

Globish

Avoid the headache of  in Thai schools or language institutes, no more commuting to work, free yourself up to actually enjoy the beauty of Thailand.

Join us and over 10,000 teachers to teach online in the comfort of your own home, or anywhere you like, and at your own convenient time of scheduling.

Apply now at Click Here!

WHO WE ARE?

GB Recruitment matches qualified teachers with our online language school partners in China catering towards Chinese elementary children.

WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Fun-attitude teachers with these requirements:
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Experience teaching K-12 (preferred)
3. Exposed to American or Canadian educational system (preferred)
4. Availability to teach at least 7.5 hours per week (each lesson lasts 25 minutes) whenever you’re available during the following times:

*Mon – Fri 6 PM – 10 PM Beijing time (5PM – 9PM Thai time)

*Sat – Sun 10 AM – 10 PM Beijing time (9AM – 9PM Thai time)

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
You will earn starting from $15 and with our incentives program you will earn up to $22 per hour!

• Referral incentives
  • Performance-based incentives
  • Pay raises commensurate with performance and training completion

Earn more and enjoy more of Thailand, apply now at Click Here!

58f5e4394524e_FacebookLogo.png.314e0e9c64dc1b2e303655a0975b5881.png

All they are doing is acting as middlemen to connect you with online schools that you can apply direct.

As an additional warning to you all, my experience has told me that Chinese online 'schools' are the most unprofessional you will deal with. I did 6 interviews, demo lessons for them all, was accepted for employment and then never heard from them again.

Up to 22 dollars is also nonsense. The most you can earn is 10-15 dollars and that's teaching kids that are rude, don't listen and with lesson plans that are just downright stupid. 

I would advise to not click on the link but its up to you.

Archived